Why am I not married yet?
21 reasons I'm still not married
Here are 21 great reasons why I'm still not married
1. I am not married because I may not be entirely happy with who I am and I would like to have some time to explore what I have to offer the world.
2. I'm not married because I still haven't found what is right for me and I won't mess with anyone just because the clock is ticking.
3. I am not married because marriage is not a game and I will not play to get a marriage proposal.
4. I'm not married because I don't want a divorce after six months.
5. I am not married because marriage is not associated with a specific age or culture.
6. I'm not married because my heart is still healing.
7. I'm not married because I still can't imagine who I would want to have next to me on my wedding day.
8. Because even though my mother wants grandchildren and my father wants to make sure that someone out there takes good care of me, I'm still not ready for all of this.
9. I am not married because I will not live with someone until I connect emotionally and intellectually with them and master the art of their imperfections.
10. I'm not married because the connection culture has ruined us all.
11. I'm not married because I still haven't found the one to fall in love with my scars.
12. I'm not married because I'm strong enough to live on my own - at least for now.
13. For as much as I hate loneliness, it gives me the tenderness and security I long for.
14. I'm not married because I don't believe that all marriages are tough and that love is dead.
15. I am not married because I am unwilling to risk my soul to please society.
16. I'm not married because marriage is more important to me than the white dress and the wedding day.
17. I'm not married because I still want to dance and write and laugh and sing and I don't want it all suppressed.
18. I'm not married because God still has to complete my story before He lets someone else read it.
19. I'm not married because my friends aren't “more aggressive” or “smarter” than me when they settle down early; they just want different things in life than me.
20. I'm not married because I'm not too "demanding" or too "picky"; I'm just trying to find the one who will make me smile.
21. I am not married because I am not a hopeless romantic, I just believe in true love.
- What insurance pays out a mortgage
- Does anyone like solitude
- What are alternative economies to capitalism
- At what age should children start using deodorant
- What Bible does the Muslim read?
- What would Jesus' favorite swear word be?
- What's your subway order
- Which word is associated with rail transport
- How many postage stamps have ever been made?
- Should Shiites be treated as Muslims
- What are some good recipes for ravioli
- Attract men with full beards to women
- What is the most dangerous machine in the world
- What is the worst lifestyle
- Is DSC required to obtain a DIN
- How would I be a RERA advisor
- What does Ara mean in K-Pop
- How do I meet a military man
- How do I stop stealing lingerie
- Are Chinese and Koreans the same
- How bad is it to have pizza for breakfast
- How is HIM Pusa for hotel management
- How can I create a personal blog
- How is NGO helpful
- What are some Symptoms of Epilepsy
- Why are patents important for innovation
- Which degrees pay very good salaries
- How are the Turks and Mongols connected?
- Is it really important to read classics
- How do I read tarot cards
- Is thermocol biodegradable
- What is my favorite food
- What screams I have rich parents
- What is reverse engineering electronics