Why are fencing swords flexible
I can only advise against Chlebowski.
Hermann von Eykstern wrote:
Another interesting manufacturer would be Symon Chlebowski. The weapons look really good and "relatively A", the proportions fit, he has intensive contact with the (Polish) fencing scene and I think the price performance is first class. I haven't bought anything from him yet, but we will probably place a bulk order there next year with our MA troop and then I'll be happy to report in detail. However, I read some positive words about him on the internet. I've already sent the link to Alex, but maybe it's also interesting for others.
We ordered swords for UK about 1 1/2 years ago.
There were poorly hardened blades with a 1.3mm striking edge (and Chlebowski fights VK himself), which were also extremely unclean (on my sword, for example, he hit once when flexing the hole in the guard bar and the hole was somehow zigzag-shaped. .. Yes, that is difficult to explain, I'll take a picture).
We complained about all 7 or 8 swords we had ordered, he promised us that replacements would arrive in March 2012 at the latest ... Which of course didn't happen. Now he no longer answers us.
Another ordered a sword there, which arrived after 1 1/2 years because Chlebowski had sent it to a wrong address ...
I can really only advise against him.
- How many shows were produced in Japan
- What are the best motivational topics for the seminar
- What is the name of this calm feeling
- How do I recognize an artifact
- ISBF is a good college
- Can poverty and corruption be eliminated?
- Are South Koreans exposed to racism in India?
- How fast can the melanoma spread
- How does Canadian goose taste
- Like Cuban women, Hispanic men
- Why does the US have social security
- How does a jealous person behave
- What is prion? Is it a disease
- What is Sheldon Cooper's MBTI Personality Type
- Are African women attracted to European men?
- Is it dangerous to hike in Los Angeles?
- Is Xi Jinping really that beautiful?
- Who helped you the most
- Indian yoga is different from western yoga
- What do Spaniards think of Mexican food
- Are solar panels made in India
- When did Ireland become a tax haven?
- What do you think of BTS ships
- E-book readers are out of date