Is Fitzrovia London safe at night
London south of the Thames at night
I just wanted to hear your opinion on the following thing.
We are students and we are flying to London for 5 days in December. I got a very cheap flight with Ryanair from Altenburg to Stansted. Since we spontaneously decided to just fly over there and the flight is so cheap, we didn't necessarily want to cancel out the savings with expensive accommodation.
We are actually very undemanding. One bed is enough for us, shared toilets and showers would not have been a problem either. In the end, however, we refrained from a 26-bed room (or a shared room at all) in a hostel because we also want to shop and were a bit afraid that everyone would be able to access our things. Together we could only have stayed in a mixed room.
So we booked a very cheap (well, for London anyway) a room in the Travelodge Battersea. As the name suggests, it is in Battersea, on the south bank of the Thames. It is about a 10-minute walk to the next subway.
Now we have several things like "What? South of the Thames? But that's supposed to be so dangerous!" belongs. We don't really think too much about it, but still wanted to hear your opinion on it. Personally, I think that if you take care of yourself, there should be no problems. However, it is then also winter and gets dark very early, so that we definitely have to walk from the subway to the hotel in the dark through what I have read, "somewhat run down area".
What do you think? Are you concerned about living there? We don't plan to switch (or we definitely won't switch), but a few opinions on it would still be nice.
- Which hotels in Udaipur for unmarried couples
- Tennis elbow may cause numbness
- What is an advice for funding a startup
- What do the Chinese think of France?
- How painful is jaw surgery
- What happened to Moses' Cushitic sons
- Can you define a good relationship
- What can carbonated soda do to you
- How painful can periods be
- Is Turkey a beautiful place to live
- Why do people lose faith in humanity
- Is life sadder or happier?
- Why are people still obsessed with Trump
- Future of business consulting
- Why did you start playing video games
- We can never be born
- Do TCS night shifts for women
- How many Apollo missions were there
- Why are Australians so nice
- Are Essay Writing Services Ethical
- Why do companies hold huge cash reserves
- Why can't I update PUBG
- Where do successful people get their lunch?
- Non-European countries had colonies