Is the healthcare business profitable
Build profitable new businesses
Just give us a call and we will be happy to advise you on our range of seminars and courses.
Ulrich von Bassewitz, Dr oec. HSG
Director of Studies
In order to turn business ideas into new, profitable business, investments are required. Investing in new business has its pitfalls:
- The need for funds is usually underestimated.
- The timeline is underestimated.
- The flop risk is rated too low.
"Should the company really invest in innovation?" Only by building new business and new, unique customer value can the creeping deterioration in profitability be prevented. So investing in new business is a must. The crucial question, however, is: "How?"
Develop ideas for new business
- Visionary approach: what will the world need tomorrow?
- Technology approach: Which new market services enable new technologies?
- Core competence approach: How do we use our strengths for new things?
- Opportunity approach: Which opportunities do we need to use better than others?
Financial targets and guard rails
- Expected return on equity
- Sales potential and achievable turbo growth
- Pay back period?
- What resources are made available?
New customer benefits
- The new business must provide a massively higher level of customer benefit than the existing one
Market and competition analysis
- Invest where the market will be attractive in the long term and the competition will be inferior to us
Changes in sales & distribution
- New business models are changing sales and distribution: new decision-makers, new decision-making processes, new "point of sales"
Elaboration of the business idea
- The business strategy
- The marketing strategy
- The financial concept
- The communication of the future
- New sales channels
- New market cultivation
Success in the market
- Market success along the value chain
- Customer lifecycle management
Profitability, profitability & controlling
- Secure the investment in innovation through active profit management at the same time
- Programs to secure profitability despite investing in the future
- Use controlling instruments
- High performers who deal with innovation, start-ups and new business models
- Specialists and managers who want to actively promote the success of a new business
- Executives who apply for or make decisions about funding for new business
Part 1 shows how new business ideas are developed and built.
Part 2 shows how the profitability and profitability of a business is controlled in order to secure or achieve a healthy profit situation despite high investments in new things.
- Muslims get a job in America
- Which human right is violated most frequently?
- How do manipulators end up in life
- What are the goals of feminist movements
- Are CNN panel members paid
- What is a FISA memo
- How is the night life in Singapore
- May thyroid medicine cause hypertension
- Do you feel sad for no reason?
- Can I become a management consultant 1
- How has President Trump influenced political campaigns
- What skills should a social worker have
- What is the average overdose for meth
- Why do billionaires pay people no wages worth living
- What is hereditary
- How do IT newbies get a job
- Will Yelp be successful in Singapore?
- Is the world permanent or temporary
- Are there female intelligence agents
- Who is King Tut's wife
- What are the ingredients for methamphetamine
- Which are the most misunderstood emotions
- What is the importance of Machu Picchu
- What are the views of the Greens