What is the best punishment
Punishment is needed? Why punishment is of little use in education
But is it really possible without any penalties? Instead, how do we teach children to behave considerately and responsibly? If we want to teach children anything, we must first reach them emotionally. But that is only possible if we parents know how our child is doing. When a child is sad, angry, or disappointed, they are not receptive to teaching, criticism, or requests to change something. Then a hug, holding hands or reassuring advice is appropriate. You may have to take a breath yourself before you explode or slip your hand.
In any case, to avoid injustice or misunderstanding, you should first find out the reasons for your child's behavior. Instead, if you impulsively impose a punishment, your child may not open up and explain why they acted that way. An example: last summer we went to the beach with our children. While we unloaded the car, our six-year-old son and our two-year-old daughter were waiting next to us in the parking lot. They took a few steps - and suddenly we saw our daughter in the middle of a ditch, her clothes wet and full of mud! Apparently our son had put her in the ditch. We got really angry because that meant that someone had to go back to the apartment and get clean clothes for the little one!
We scolded our son very loudly and angrily. When he finally got his word back, he was able to explain to us that his sister had spotted a dog at the campsite behind the ditch and he wanted to carry her across the ditch so that she could pet the dog. When we heard this, we were very sorry that we had scolded him so hard.
- Is Bitcon legal in India
- How do I go on in life
- Why is Singapore so humid
- Is calmly desirable
- How does the CPI measure inflation
- How long is the average lunch break
- Do I still exist when nothing exists
- How can I be a good actor
- What is binocular vision
- What do the Iranians think of Saudi Arabia
- Why are pets affected by fireworks
- Can reconnect a scattered relationship
- What do you smell now
- How does technology help with project management
- Why is Louisiana still naming county councils
- How to cook seafood
- What are the types of cement
- How would you market the Android tablet
- Facebook credits expire
- Is an engineering degree a challenge?
- Why is life trying to stay alive
- Politics ruin democracy
- Why do modern marriages fail
- Are you afraid of failure