Why are food and drink important
Why do we have to eat?
Eating is vital, just like breathing or sleeping. A healthy person can only survive a few weeks without eating. (Without fluids, it becomes life-threatening after a few days). But why? What does the body do with what we eat?
The human body consists of many tiny building blocks, the cells. They need certain nutrients to survive. They get it from the food we eat. To do this, what we eat must first be broken down into its smallest components. It starts with chewing. The spit in the mouth begins with digestion. If the chewed pulp is swallowed, it continues in the stomach. With the help of the stomach acid, the pulp is mixed more and more. When the stomach contents reach the small intestine, they are already broken down into the components that the body cells need for their work: protein, carbohydrates, fat, vitamins and minerals. The body can now bring these nutrients to the cells via the blood.
And what happens to the nutrients there?
The human body has to grow and develop. For this he needs nutrients. Proteins play a special role in this: they build new cells and repair old ones. This helps us to grow, among other things. Many proteins are found in milk, meat and fish.
But food is also a necessary source of energy. If we get too little of it, we feel limp and tired. In order to be efficient and astute, above all we have to provide the body with carbohydrates. They can be found in muesli or pasta, for example. Fat and protein also provide energy.
But it is also important that our body functions with all of its many processes. Vitamins and minerals are necessary for this. Without it, we'd get nervous or have muscle cramps.
So food is vital for our body. And so that all body processes work as they should, you should make sure that you eat a balanced and healthy diet. Good Ah! Ppetit!
- Is the salary fixed during an article ship
- How does a vagina feel?
- How to warm up an omelette
- How is Sap Hana for a fresher one
- Can a relationship work without teamwork
- How does a jealous person behave
- What do you think of fish girls
- Am i gay 5
- Is hosting an AirBnB experience profitable?
- Parents should accompany their students to school
- What is business law
- What are some popular magazines in China
- How can I make local yeast
- What is defined stress
- What are some problems Albania is facing
- Why can some people not cry?
- What's your thing about a girlfriend
- Avocado increases blood sugar
- The name means Jacob Betrueger
- Why does gallium smell like ozone?
- What are structural cracks and their causes
- What is the effect of overpopulation in India
- What are your rituals before reading tarot
- Where can architects work
- How are cranes removed from construction sites
- What is mother role
- Can narcissists ever relate to one another?
- How can I apologize to my professor
- How is it that Asian eyes are so slanted
- How was your experience with IOI in 2014
- How old is too old to work
- Can sociopaths be in real romantic relationships?
- How can you describe the digestive process
- Have you ever visited Mauritius?