How do we deal with a crazy child
5 tricks: Promote creativity in children - because crazy ideas make you smarter!
Trick 1: don't be afraid
Spinning out stories, shaping works of art according to their own ideas or playing a role to the full in a theater play is often only dared by the brave. It takes a healthy dose of self-confidence to let your imagination run wild without worrying about your own ideas being rejected. To encourage your child's creativity, give your offspring on the way that it is it is not bad to fail, and most of all, praise them for efforts and less for results.
► More tips on how to boost children's self-esteem
Trick 2: more boredom
You can't break creativity over the knee. Only when children are Think up something yourself, create new things yourself and go other ways of your own accord, your imagination is really stimulated. So it is of little use to drag children from course to course. A Afternoon full of boredom however, can work wonders:
Daniel Bialecki | © scoyo “When children are bored, at some point they become aware of what they want, apart from what they should. It makes children strong when parents do not always intervene to regulate, but give the offspring the freedom to create something themselves - and support them in doing so. This is the best way for parents to encourage their children's creativity, ”says scoyo managing director Daniel Bialecki.
So, even if it is difficult, give it a try to hold back, not to fool or to want to improve. We all learn the most on the way to our goal.
Trick 3: always ready to get creative
Parents can encourage their children's creativity by making sure that the right ones Utensils to get creative always ready to hand lie.
Little artists can really let off steam in a handicraft corner with paper, watercolors, brushes, but also cardboard rolls, scraps of fabric or buttons (Tip: Lay out the painting pad and smock).
Anna encourages her daughter's creativity, among other things. with homemade clay | © Parents from Mars
Parents from Mars have set up a great art corner for their daughter. Here blogger Anna gives suggestions as to which materials promote creativity and how you can place them in an easily accessible place near your child.
Instruments such as rattles, tonewoods, xylophones or triangles keep their noise levels within limits and can be used easily and intuitively. Maybe you can have a music box with oneDeposit a selection of small instruments in the children's roomto support your child's musical creativity.
It gets even more creative when you do Build instruments yourself or use other items for purposes other than those intended. The best rhythms are created on empty tin cans. And if you put a cork on each of two sticks, the right drumsticks are cobbled together in no time. Whole concerts can be given on glasses filled with different fillings. Or the classic: fill a cardboard tube with lentils, rice or the like and tape the ends shut - the rattle is ready.
► More about this: Which instrument is right for my child?
The best thing you can do for tomorrow's Oscar winners is hold a few large towels, old clothes, and large cardboard boxes ready - from these things, with a spark of imagination, entire stage sets and pompous disguises can be designed. For the extra plus of tidiness: During the artistic breaks, cladding and props can be stowed away in the cardboard boxes.
Trick 4: creative parents, creative children
Have the courage to be creative yourself! Take a different route home together. Collect natural materials on walks and use them to make decorations for your home. If you read a story together, you can stop in the middle and think of a different ending with your child. And if you or your child have a question, leave your smartphone aside and try to find an answer yourself - lateral thinking is encouraged! ►More tips for philosophizing with children
Also manual work encourages creative thinking: The old bike in the cellar needs to be brought into shape? The inherited chest of drawers could use a new coat of paint? DIY is the motto and encourages your child to be creative themselves.
Trick 5: gentle criticism & loving appreciation
Has your child finished a small work of art, serenaded them or played you a play, don't be too strict. Even if not every work of your offspring is a feast for the eyes or ears - originality and thinking differently make up true creativity. Praise the details you like and the progress your child has made to fuel their creativity. Constructive criticism is appropriate as soon as your child is a little more confident in their skills.
A special compliment isto hang up some of your child's works of art. If you frame the pictures, it can even look really high-quality. Or you put one large art folder (here on Amazon), where you collect the paintings and look at them together on a regular basis.
► There are great ideas for a wall with children's pictures at Craftionary.
If your child is comfortable doing this, he or she might be making up plays or music every now and then perform on a small scale (e.g. with the family). You might even make popcorn and tinker tickets so your child will feel genuinely valued and their art.
If your child likes to make up stories, you can encourage them to write them down. Spelling is not important here. Maybe you can get one nice book, in which the little author the Capture stories can. If you have a bunch of loose pieces of paper, this would be a nice gift tie professionally allow.
Book tips for more creative ideas
- From scribble scratches to color explosion - examples and suggestions for drawing and painting with children aged two to ten years.
- Kids Artist Doodle Book - A creative coloring book for older girls and boys. Here pictures are painted and stories are spun on - that stimulates the imagination!
- Nature adventures for children - play and handicraft ideas for the whole family with precise instructions. Excursions into the great outdoors in particular encourage creativity in children.
- Shadow theater for children - need ideas for a play? Shadow games are a great introduction and are easy to implement. In this book you will find practical tips on characters, scenery and stories.
How do you encourage your child's creativity? Do you have some original ideas that really stimulate the imagination?
#sharingiscaring: If you liked this article, we would be delighted if you would share it with your friends.
- Electrical engineers are in great demand
- Why do people play Counter Strike
- The Iranian and Turkish cuisine is similar
- Why do people point their fingers
- Meghan Markle shaves her cat
- How can I learn hard
- Sourdough bread is considered a refined carbohydrate
- Eat kaengurus meat
- Does Singapore need more land
- Where is the wholesale market in Mumbai
- What programmers hate
- What are some of the greatest examples of consumption
- Is there paying guest accommodation in Australia
- How do you become a free spirit
- Do feminists demand equal yet different treatment
- Is Uber Eats dangerous
- How common is gang activity in Alabama
- Is the job of a product manager really bad
- Feudalism is inevitable in the United States
- What is the coolest classical music
- What do predecessors mean in Microsoft Project
- Why can't Europe accept Sharia law?
- Did Jesus Christ really exist?
- What is the biggest factor in longevity