What are ENTP A.
As an ENTP, your dominant function is extraverted intuition. Since this function is more strongly represented in the consciousness of the ENTP in comparison to other functions, the frequent use and the resulting increased exercise of this function also result in certain strengths corresponding to the type of ENTP. In return, the more frequent use also leads to a displacement of other important functions in the consciousness of the ENTP. This results in very specific weaknesses typical of the ENTP. The more the weaknesses come to light, the less balanced the ENTP's personality. The weaknesses of the ENTP are usually based on insufficient development of its second function - introverted thinking. The strong intuition usually goes hand in hand with a weakness for the perception of concrete details. As a thinker, the ENTP tends to give too little importance to feelings.
The most important strengths and weaknesses of the ENTP are listed below. If you, as an ENTP, discover such weaknesses in yourself, this is no reason for resignation, but rather I want to motivate you to work on your weaknesses in addition to developing your strengths. It is completely normal and an expression of healthy personality development that a person pursues his strengths.
Acknowledging your weaknesses is an important step on the way to perfecting your personality. You shouldn't view your weaknesses as evils that need to be hidden.
It is better if you see your weaknesses as a challenge. They give you clues as to which parts of your personality you are paying too little attention to and thus offer you the opportunity to recognize which steps you should take if you want to develop your personality further and fully develop your potential.
You always have the opportunity to practice less well-developed functions or to find ways to compensate for their deficits. It is no coincidence that older people in particular, who appear balanced and satisfied, are more difficult to assign to a certain type. In the course of their lives they have learned to bring their initially poorly developed functions on board.
Strengths of the ENTP in general:
- early recognition of new developments and the ability to make them understandable to other people
- extensive knowledge on a wide range of topics
- can quickly form an opinion on complex topics
- are able to run through several scenarios in their head at the same time and offer solutions
- Ability to follow different work processes at the same time and to do them side by side
- get to the point quickly and quickly recognize the strengths and weaknesses of a solution
- recognize hidden not obvious connections between events
- develop original and unconventional solutions to problems
- can have a motivating effect on others with their enthusiasm
- charismatic and optimistic aura
- generally tolerant of other opinions
- no need to control others
Weaknesses of the ENTP in general
- Difficulty expressing feelings
- Inability to recognize and take seriously the feelings of others
- Neglecting their own physical and emotional needs as well as the needs of dependent persons in pursuing their ideas
- Tendency to move like an elephant in a china shop
- can appear arrogant towards people they consider unable to follow what is said
- overwhelm others with their ideas and the demonstration of possible solutions without wanting to make a decision on the best way themselves
- often decide prematurely in difficult situations that require processing and thinking through details
- annoy other people with hasty and impractical solutions because they do not want to deal with the details of their ideas.
- do not pay enough attention to the implementation of their ideas, often disengage from the development process too early, and forget to take important details into account during implementation
- often unspoken expect that other people will continue work that is no longer of interest to them
- Instead of mastering difficult situations, they prefer to turn to new tasks where they can score points with their intuitive abilities
- awkward in everyday matters, lack of routine in dealing with household matters
To be continued soon: Tips for dealing with your own weaknesses
- Is there any hope for the future at all
- How do mergers and acquisitions affect employees?
- Why do some people hold a grudge
- How fun was your childhood
- Which countries are considered to be Latino?
- Parent coaching is one thing
- German food makes people fat
- What is the least popular video game
- Why is the rule of law important
- Hire Deloitte interns
- How much does costco
- How do you deal with having lovers
- What is interest subsidy
- What is your favorite type of restaurant
- Do lesbians have their periods monthly
- What do companies outsource their work to?
- How can retirement home be removed
- Can an orthotist diagnose rheumatoid arthritis
- Cuenca Ecuador has good public transport
- How did fighter planes affect the First World War?
- Why does a concrete wall break
- What is a FISA memo
- How often do you switch mortgages
- Why did Moses flee Egypt
- Hard work is always good
- Can you make me your slave
- How do non-profit organizations work
- What is a tickling medium
- What is the scope of civil engineering
- People should be prohibited from keeping pets
- May Bosnian Turks
- How unhealthy is grilled chicken
- Why are the highways in Dallas, TX so high