Does masturbation affect stamina 2
Does the amount of sperm always stay the same despite masturbation?
Question: If you masturbate yourself more often, will there no longer be any ejaculation, or will there be no sperm for a longer period of time, or is it newly formed every day?
Answer: The sperm are produced in the testicles. There are the primitive germ cells that stay there and divide. The precursors to the sperm resulting from cell division then slowly mature, the duration is about 74 days.
++ More on the topic: Sperm ++
In the case of ejaculation with previous abstinence, the amount of semen is 2.5 to 3.5 milliliters. Most of the rest is fluid from the seminal vesicle, prostate, and other small glands. With repeated ejaculations, the amount of sperm decreases. At the beginning there are around 100 million sperm per milliliter of liquid. The proportion of seeds decreases while there is still fluid, because it is reproduced more quickly in the above-mentioned glands. This also applies to sterilized men. Their ejaculate contains only liquid and no sperm.
If there are only 20 to 40 million sperm per milliliter, fifty percent of men are considered sterile. If the amount of sperm continues to drop below 20 million per milliliter, practically all those affected are sterile under normal circumstances.
If, however, there is no disorder in the testicle, sufficient amounts of sperm will repeatedly build up. Even if you masturbate every day, this production doesn't stop. Masturbating doesn't make you sick either. Reports that masturbation leads to spinal cord atrophy, or that no sperm are formed after a certain number of ejaculations, come from times when it was considered a sin to please oneself.
++ More on the topic: Anatomy of the man ++
Stay informed with the newsletter from netdoktor.at
Dr. Britta Bürger, specialist in gynecology and obstetrics
More articles on the topic
The morbid jealousy
In jealousy, the boundaries between normal and pathological are fluid. Nevertheless, there are signs that point to pathological jealousy.
Your partner is a person of his own
At the beginning of a partnership there is curious getting to know each other, then the phase of more or less violent falling in love follows: You ask the
- Relationships Why do we fight so much
- Have you ever stolen from your job
- How did fighter planes affect the First World War?
- What are UI designers tired of explaining
- Are Egyptians really Arabs?
- How do you rate the CGI Group
- Americana is delaying visa processing
- Love indonesian food
- Why is blockbuster still popular in Mexico
- Which is the best fish to eat
- What screams I have rich parents
- What are some alternative devices for crutches
- How does a freelancer become a professional
- Can we mix different motor oils
- How does the instinct feel?
- I smell bad what should i do
- How can I go on
- Is the service fee taxable?
- How do architects set up building concepts
- What do you know about Islam
- Which is better HDR10 or HDR400
- What are effective natural mosquito repellants
- Where can I buy venison
- How has Cuban culture changed Miami