What is the settlement of family disputes
Mediation - mediation in conflicts
Mediation is a confidential and structured process in which the parties, with the help of one or more mediators, voluntarily and independently seek an amicable settlement of their conflict.
Mediation is ...
Role of mediator
The mediator moderates the conflict discussions and ensures that the discussions follow a certain structure. The mediator has no decision-making powers. He is neutral and guides the parties through the mediation process in an appreciative manner.
The mediator is ...
- without decision-making powers
Mediation includes different phases. It starts with defining the framework. The issues at stake are listed and each party can present its views and positions. Wishes, interests and feelings are also taken into account. This always under the guidance of the mediator. Successful mediation ends with a conflict solution being worked out together. A conflict resolution in which everyone is equally taken into account. The agreed measures and implementations are then recorded and "sealed" in the final agreement.
The course of the conversation is ...
- open to solution
When is mediation suitable?
- Family disputes
- Conflicts in companies and organizations
- Health care conflicts
- Conflicts in Sports
- Conflicts in the Church
- What are your achievements
- Is the English accent perfect in Hong Kong
- Men should wear Cologne every day
- Salary employees pay taxes quarterly
- Why are celebrities paid so much
- What is active service in the army
- What is the biggest factor in longevity
- Ninja is an overrated Fortnite gamer
- Why is it cool to hate America
- Did Jesus Christ ever masturbate
- Why isn't the Panama Canal blocking rust?
- Why don't black women date white men
- Men are more expendable than women
- What was Steve Jobs really like?
- How is the hierarchy in EY
- Peppermint CBD oil is safe for dogs
- What facilities is Singapore Airport equipped with
- Which Asian languages sound best
- What was your worst fuck girl experience
- Is soda ash better for washing clothes
- Dachshunds bark a lot
- Why did my armpit odor worsen
- Which is the most stress free job
- How do I make her happy