What things make a city unforgettable
Berlin - 30 things you should definitely do
12 responses to “Berlin - 30 things you should definitely do”
Sorry …… ..but when I was last in Potsdam, the Sanssouci Palace was still there.
When did it move?
I did some of it on my very first Berlin tour. I have to do some of the things on the list next time. I have also compiled my highlights in a blog article.
Thanks for these tips. Are saved!
I would like to invite you to visit an ArtNight in Berlin. ArtNights are currently taking place in various special locations in Berlin. Have a look: http://www.artnight.co
Germany's first sand theater in the Admiralspalast Berlin is also worth a visit.
At the moment you can watch the show “Berlin, I love you! - marvel at the sandstory of Berlin ”. She is presented by the sand artists with pictures from the hand of Natalya Netselya, the most famous sand artist in Europe!
The special thing about this show: the most beautiful and emotional stories of Berlin are told and that only with the help of pictures and music! It is the perfect highlight of a visit to Berlin for international visitors.
Information at: http://www.sandtheater.berlin
From the location on Friedrichstrasse you can then move on to explore the sights listed here.
I recently found two informative pages about Berlin. Especially if you don't want to go on your own and want to find out what you can do in Berlin: http://www.guiders.de/aktivitaeten-und-ausfluege-in-berlin/info and http: // www. guiders.de/aktivitaeten-und-ausfluege-in-berlin/faq
Do you know Berlin? A cultural and historical Berlin city sightseeing tour opens up the capital in all its diversity, history, present and culture. As if under a magnifying glass, all of Berlin's diversity is combined during the city tour. A Berlin city tour touches not only charming, groundbreaking new architecture and noteworthy sights, but also important places of politics and current affairs. It is not only important to discover the particularly multifaceted Berlin sights along the way, but also extraordinary Berlin highlights. http://www.berlin-sightseeing-tours.de
We are in Berlin on July 27th, 2005, it would be cool if we could meet someone
Hey, I'm going to Berlin on May 24-27 and got great ideas here about what I can do in Berlin! Thank you and if you have a sweet tooth you can also go to a candy factory: more information at top10berlin.de
Thanks for the great contribution. I am looking forward to finally exploring this city - now I know what I have to see for sure. VG from St. Christina South Tyrol
By the way, Berlin is also ideal for a bachelorette party 😉
Where can I borrow the bikes?
Have a look at our article about bike rentals => http://ow.ly/zoA4N
He's sure to help you.
Many greetings and have fun in Berlin,
- At what age did your child move out?
- English proficiency deteriorates in Malaysia
- I am 18 years old. I am old now
- What is the national flower of Yemen
- Which businesses are easiest to start
- Why is there something rather than nothing
- What are the arguments against social welfare
- What is political populism
- May the Spaniards French
- Hope is a dangerous thing Why
- What are the core values of Americans
- What does rising inflation mean
- Why are you changing your job profile
- Can Germany produce combat aircraft today?
- You have to say thank you
- What is the validity of a trademark
- Who kicked the Chinese out of Algeria?
- How smart is Jimmy Wales
- Can you become a billionaire in Canada?
- What are IT Consulting Services in Malaysia
- Why is 1 2 equal to 1
- Why can't we rediscover Roman concrete?
- What is an unpopular opinion you hold
- Which side of China is poor