Kissing is allowed during Ramadan
What is allowed for a man to do with his wife during the day in Ramadan?
Praise be to Allah ..
Yes, it is allowed. The man is even allowed to have fun with his wife, even though he is fasting, as long as they do not have sexual intercourse or climax.
Al-Bukhari (1927) and Muslim (1106) narrated from ‘Aisha, may Allah be pleased with her that she said:
“The Prophet, peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him, used to kiss and touch even though he was fasting. And among you, he had his needs most under control. "
"By" touching "is meant that his wife's skin touched his, as if you put your cheeks on hers, etc."
What is meant here is that he touched the skin and not sexual intercourse.
Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaimin, may Allah have mercy on him, was asked:
"What is allowed for the fasting person to do with his fasting wife?"
“Those who do compulsory fasts are not allowed to use with their wife that which can lead to climax. People differ in how quickly they climax. Among them are those who are slow to take control of themselves, like 'Aisha, may Allah be pleased with her, about the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, said: “And he had under your needs most under control. "
Others have no control over themselves and climax quickly. He is warned against caressing his wife and touching her with a kiss or something similar during the compulsory fast. If a person knows of himself that he can control himself, then it is his right to kiss and hug (his wife). Even in compulsory fasting. But he should beware of sexual intercourse! Because the sexual intercourse of the one who has to fast, there are five things on this:
1. Sin (it means that he commits a sin)
2. The fast becomes invalid
3. It is (nevertheless) a duty to continue fasting (this day), because everyone whose fast in Ramadan becomes invalid without an Islamic legal excuse must continue to fast and make up for this day.
4. You have to make up for (this day) because you have invalidated a compulsory worship service. It is therefore a duty to catch up on this.
5. The atonement, which is the hardest: One must buy a slave free. If one cannot find one, one should fast for two consecutive months. If one cannot do this, one should feed 60 needy people.
If fasting was compulsory, but not during the day in Ramadan, like when you make up for a day from Ramadan, fasting atonement, etc., then two things result from your act:
Sin and catching up.
And if fasting is voluntary and you have sexual intercourse, then nothing weighs on him. "
- People eat kaengurus
- How does President Trump affect your life
- How do I deal with bitchy girls
- Which profession does the least for mankind
- Could someone drown in a toilet
- What is gender division of labor
- Can you hear a predator drone
- How many islands are countries
- How is Meteor doing in 2017
- Which method to use for the ordering system
- What are some opinions on fashion
- Would you have called the police
- What is Flutter App Development
- Would you send Lisa and Jungkook
- The Greeks are descendants of North Africans
- What is the most expensive gift
- For whom does the project manager work
- How has geography influenced history
- The name means Jacob Betrueger
- How long does a university semester last
- Are you interested in marriage
- Are salespeople better at personal relationships
- Why do we need a project
- What are the earphones with the best microphone
- How many countries are there in Australia 1
- Can drug dogs smell synthetic weeds 1
- What are the best Bollywood movies
- How big is China compared to America
- Why are some women happy to be single?
- Can you define a good relationship
- How long does it take for social security to end?
- Bloomberg Businessweek is a liberal magazine
- Ann Coulter is a white nationalist
- What is your favorite building material