Why do you love your mother
For the best mum in the world
Mama is the very best!
Hardly any other person shapes us as much as our mother.
So it's high time to tell her again that she's the best mom in the world.
Too often we forget to show the mother how much we need and love her. We should just say thank you more often for all the small and big things that she has done for us and is still doing.
For all the nights she lay awake caring for us. For every encouragement, every smile and every conversation in which she explained life to us.
After all, your own mother always only wants the best for her child, even if you often didn't want to admit it in the past.
She takes us for who we really are. With all the supposed flaws and flaws. Nobody loves someone like a mother loves her child. It is an unconditional love that nothing can shake.
"For my parents - you are my origin, my trust, my island and my treasure, my mouth shapes your laughter, my heart beats your rhythm" - Julia Engelmann
We take on so much from our parents. Often it is the look, the facial expressions or the same laugh. The same empty phrases, excuses and cooking skills. But we also adopt values, beliefs and our behavior from our mom and dad. They shape us down to the smallest detail.
There is a special bond between mother and child - a friendship and love that lasts forever.
That's why you're the best mom in the world
There are tons of reasons why your mom is the best mom in the world. Here we have put together 11 reasons for you that probably apply to every mom.
- Should I come out gay?
- How much money does Barack Obama have
- What is the Deep Web 7
- Is Norway a victim of socialism
- What are some vegetarian artificial meat recipes
- Why were the 80s so great
- Cop is a derogatory term
- What are some nocturnal animals
- What are some sexy English TV series
- Why is child abuse a problem
- Aging without diseases healthy aging is possible
- How scientific the Quran is
- What are relationship problems
- Is Riga expensive
- Where do journalists get their ideas from?
- What is life without cell phones
- What are the best business finance textbooks
- How old is Hinduism according to Hindus
- Time heals all wounds every time
- Which nations have the longest uninterrupted history
- What do private investigators actually do
- How can I make a Turkish dessert
- What do accountants do for small businesses
- Why do children beg on the street?