EY recruits freshmen through referrals
A dual business administration degree for digital transformation
digitalization - the catchphrase of the 21st century. It is a matter of course in everyday life, but it keeps things moving in business: workflows run digitally, in Industry 4.0 digitally controlled machines are increasingly taking on tasks. Processes and systems require constant optimization at an ever faster pace. In order to master new challenges and opportunities profitably, business administration knowledge and aspects of digitization must be combined in all industries.
Shaping digital business models
The DHBW Mannheim is responding to this with the course in Digital Business Management Labor market requirements. Our graduates work at the interface between business administration and IT. You plan and implement digitization processes and develop new products and services. So they work on, for example digital marketing strategies via social media, act in the Recruiting on online platforms or design new digital ones Financial products based on innovative technologies such as B. Big Data Analytics. All activities focus on business management thinking and acting.
Scoring points in business: With knowledge from business administration, IT and the digital economy
core of the dual course of study forms the Business administration. It is based on basic knowledge from the areas IT and Digital economy added. This includes modules such as "Business Analytics" or "IT Security and IT Law in the Digital Economy". In Electives our students can deepen their broad cross-sectional knowledge. Experts from the field provide you with the necessary know-how to be able to support your company successfully in processes of digital change - even during the practical phases at the dual partner.
- What unusual behaviors do you trigger
- Shy people can be CEOs
- What do you think of Chinese music
- How was Japan in the 1980s
- Which side dishes go well with hamburgers?
- What if PewDiePie dies
- Who are your favorite Arab music artists?
- Which countries accept TOEFL
- How come people would say
- What modern conveniences could you live without?
- New Zealand citizens feel safe
- Can I start a certification authority after the 10th
- Who called it Bangladesh
- Will all debts ever be paid back?
- In today's society, what counts as dating is what counts
- How do KRA and KPI differ
- Will I build muscle when I work in the carpentry shop?
- What are the benefits of moral education
- What is the best outdoor bluetooth speaker
- Does Anthony Bourdain own any restaurants
- What martial art is best for fitness
- How many people are really rich
- Feel guilty about eating junk food
- Is Nigeria safe