Has Elon Musk security guards
What Bezos, Zuckerberg and Co. pay for their safety
The richest man in the world doesn't have the highest security costs - or at least it isn't publicly known.
"Forbes" reported that the amount that Amazon spends on Bezos security has not changed since 2012. And this despite the fact that the billionaire's fortune has risen to more than 100 billion euros. An Amazon spokesman said that Bezos was responsible for his own personal safety.
The Daily Beast discovered a city planning permit from Seattle, which showed that Amazon had applied for bulletproof panels to be installed in Bezos' office in November 2018. That was granted the following January. The conversion cost around 175,000 francs and can withstand multiple shots from a military assault rifle.
The private bills for Bezos' security measures are not publicly available. But his chief security officer said that Bezos had given him a blank check to start a private investigation.
After private messages from Jeff Bezos to former TV presenter Lauren Sanchez to the newspaper "The National Enquirer" leaked, Bezos instructed his security chief Gavin de Becker to find the source of the leak.
As reported in "The Daily Beast" in March of this year, de Becker said that Bezos had given him unlimited funds to investigate the matter. De Becker's investigations revealed that Saudi Arabia was behind the leak with “high certainty”. The reason for this is that Bezos belongs to the newspaper "The Washington Post", which reported in detail on the murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi in the Saudi Arabian embassy.
- What if someone is wrongly arrested?
- How can I be a good manager
- What do you need to have fun
- How does China's health system work
- Have a long life in your family
- Who cleans the White House
- Does inflation lead to more production
- Is trigonometry ever useful in real life?
- What screams I have rich parents
- Parents should expect something from their children
- Is philosophy dead?
- Why is polygamy illegal in Australia
- Why does mold grow on food
- Is YOLO a drug
- Singapore is heavily influenced by Indian culture
- How influential is the Eurasian community in Singapore
- Do doctors look down on dentists
- What is the biblical meaning of marriage
- How often should I have dessert?
- Why are alcoholics thin
- What screams I'm Nigerian
- Why does someone become a gang member?
- What makes Singapore such a fantastic country
- Is it okay to hoard canned food?