When do you usually watch TV
Translation of "TV" in German
These examples may contain rude words based on your search result.
These examples may contain slang words based on your search result.
TV television television television remote cable TV
List jeszcze never dotarł panie TV.
The envelope hasn't arrived yet, Mr. TV.
Mieszkańcy Tajlandii wolą Internet przez TV.
The residents of Thailand prefer the internet over TV.
Oglądałem w TV program o kanibalach.
I already have a program on cannibals watch TV seen.
Zazwyczaj jest coś dobrego w TV.
There is usually always something good going on in the watch TV.
W pokoju hotelowym, bez poduszek, TV ani zasłon.
In a hotel without a pillow TV, Curtains.
Musimy załatwić ci tylko jakiś cholerny TV.
All we have to get is one TV.
Jest zabawny, kiedy oglądamy razem TV.
It's funny when we're together watch TV watch.
Kiedy zobaczyłem Wyatt'a Robins'a w TV.
When I saw Wyatt Robins at the watch TV have seen.
Może kiedyś zobaczysz mnie w TV albo w gazecie.
Maybe someday you will see me in watch TV or in the newspaper.
Oglądałam TV po obiedzie gdy usłyszałam pukanie do drzwi.
I had eaten and was on watch TV look when I heard someone knock on the door.
Warto również zajrzeć na Justin TV.
It's also worth taking a look at Justin TV.
Podsumowując, NET TV never zgadza się ze wstępnymi wnioskami Komisji dotyczącymi przedmiotowego środka.
In summary, NET TV does not accept the Commission's preliminary conclusions on the measure.
Zablokowano dostęp do mediów, takich jak TV, radio i internet.
Media like watch TV, Radio and internet have been blocked.
Widziałam w TV, wybory Miss USA.
I have you in watch TV seen in the Miss America election.
Ted zrobi to z reporterką TV.
Ted will do it with one TV Make a reporter.
Ten talk show w TV... To nieporozumienie.
This talk show on watch TV... that was a huge misunderstanding.
Od lat ogląda tylko TV, przeważnie reklamy.
Twoi znajomi, współpracownicy, twoje gazety, TV.
Your friends, your colleagues, the newspapers, that watch TV.
Widziałam panią wiele razy w TV.
Coś takiego jak za dużo TV never is never.
We can do so much watch TVas we want.
Content may not be appropriate. Examples are only used to help you translate the word or phrase you are looking for in different contexts. They are not selected or reviewed by us and may contain inappropriate language or ideas; please report examples that you would like to edit or not display. Tactical or colloquial translations are generally marked in red or orange.No results were found for this meaning.
Results: 2358. Exact: 2358. Elapsed time: 90 ms.
- German pronunciation is difficult
- Was Pablo Escobar a hero?
- Why is there something rather than nothing
- Is a GPA important for an internship?
- Marilyn Manson is a nice person
- Deserved Sriniva's Ramanujan Bharat Ratna
- How did you get into playing the piano
- What is the future of P2P lending
- What is typical for East Syrian music
- Which is the worst inflation or unemployment
- How do people see the British
- Why should Ireland legalize abortion?
- Are precious metals still the best investment
- How wide is TAIPEI 101
- Why is Newark Airport so awful
- What are the expectations for the first night or the honeymoon
- Is there an unemployment benefit in India?
- How does the brain smell
- Should Singaporeans be excluded from gambling
- What makes a person cheat
- What happened to the Brothers Sisters TV series
- Can an automotive engineer do mechanical work?
- What do ENT doctors find intimidating about INFPs
- How are Asians treated in Europe
- Like white men, Hispanic girls
- How dangerous are air fresheners
- How old are juniors in high school
- What are the best tax saving funds
- How does trust in human relationships arise
- What does the STQC certification cost
- How rich and how poor is China
- Why does Texas have no income tax
- A strict teacher is good for learning
- What is an SSC Candidate