What's wrong with a caesarean birth
Studies on the state of research on Caesarean sections published
The Federal Ministry of Health has funded four studies to evaluate the current state of research on Caesarean sections, which are published today.
Federal Minister of Health Hermann Gröhe explains:"A caesarean section is a surgical procedure that can pose health risks for both the mother and the child. Therefore caesarean sections should only be performed if they are medically necessary Develop high-quality guideline so that in future decisions for or against a caesarean section can be made on an even better scientific basis. The studies now available are an important contribution to the development of this guideline and the adoption of further scientific findings in obstetrics. Protection must always be the focus of mother and child. "
The four research projects with a total contract volume of 150,000 euros dealt with important health care issues: Advice for pregnant women, the time of the planned caesarean section, measures to counter the dangers of a caesarean section and the condition of the woman after a caesarean section.
The results of the studies published today are incorporated into an interdisciplinary S3 guideline “Caesarean sections”, which is currently being developed by the relevant specialist societies and which is a scientifically based decision-making aid for doctors.
The work of the “Caesarean section research” coordination center at the University of Frankfurt, which is also funded, will continue until March 2017 in order to continue to support the development of guidelines.
- How does road construction cause traffic
- What is oral history 1
- Can cats be autistic?
- Are nationalism and internationalism compatible?
- Why do people lick each other
- Is that the best argument against Christianity
- What does a hit mean in fencing
- What are the Bahamas famous for
- Should you ever eat raw oysters?
- Which countries have the best social programs
- Americans trust foreign currencies
- Which notes are optional in jazz chords
- Which animal will never become extinct?
- What did you see as a child
- What is the real structure of benzene
- How do I write a personal letter
- How is water wasted
- Why is under cooked steak rarely mentioned
- What goes well with a roast turkey
- How did humans discover that crabs are edible
- What is the history of Swedish pancakes
- Should society rethink orphanages
- What is the healthiest French food
- How many servants does the queen have