How scary is the movie Goosebumps
goose bumps (2015)
GoosebumpsThe monsters step out of a children's book series into real life in this American fantasy comedy.Critic Film Rating: 3 / 5
User film rating [?]:3.0 / 5
Film stars from 1 to 5 may be awarded, whereby 1 the worst and 5 is the best possible rating. It have a total 6 Visitor submitted a rating.
The teenager Zach (Dylan Minnette) reluctantly moves with his mother from New York to the provincial town of Madison, Delaware. The only bright spot in his new life is the girl Hannah (Odeya Rush), who lives in the house next door. But her bad father (Jack Black) forbids contact and doesn't let Hannah go to school either. Zach worries about Hannah and secretly breaks into the house, accompanied by classmate Champ (Ryan Lee). In the bookshelf you will find the manuscripts for the famous "Goose Bumps" book series by R.L. Stine and break open a tape secured with a lock: A huge, grim yeti immediately grows out of the letters and chases the teenagers. Hannah is horrified, but her father manages to lock the Yeti back in the book.
Only the bad little Slappy has escaped from a band and is now gradually freeing all the other monsters. Zach realizes that Hannah's father is the writer Stine himself and challenges him to replace the books Slappy burns with a new story in order to capture the monsters. But in this race against time, Stine needs the help of the teenagers, because the many monsters are already devastating the city.
Picture gallery for the film
Show reviewThe horror fantasy comedy directed by Rob Letterman ("Monsters vs. Aliens") has come up with something special: A famous American author meets all the monsters he has created in his "Goosebumps" children's book series. They are tired of being hidden in the pages of his novels. They are led by the creepy ventriloquist doll Slappy, who [... more]
Movie Info & CreditsView AllCountry:United States
Theatrical release: 04.02.2016
Actor:Jack Black as R. L. Stine / Slappy / Invisible Boy (voice), Dylan Minnette as Zach, Odeya Rush as Hannah
Rental: Sony Pictures
Links to the movieView all
Your film comment
Out of Play - The way back
Ainbo - guardian of the Amazon
- Have you ever breached the confidentiality of a physician patient?
- How has traveling changed you
- Do you need to finish projects early?
- Can China become a 50 trillion economy
- Can humans and animals make babies?
- Why are fencing swords flexible
- Endometriosis causes infertility
- How should I prepare for business investors?
- The Singaporeans consider the Russians to be Asian
- Will China collapse in 2024
- Who uses the UK tax havens
- Why is it so painful to be betrayed
- What are the basic types of welding
- Why is water conservation important in Singapore
- Why do we smell things
- What is the scope of treasury management
- Is the salary fixed during an article ship
- How can you get out in cricket
- Can I use croutons for bread pudding?
- What do poor people in Afghanistan eat
- Why should I bother to live my life
- What is socialism with Chinese characteristics
- Lives Nigeria in Palau
- What does the name Nirusha mean
- What's so bad about France
- Improves the character of hardship and / or struggle
- Goldendoodles are good with children
- How high should a stair post be
- Lazy people are creative
- How should we behave with our boss?
- Why is corporate accounting a difficult topic
- Can you fake a transfer