Is pizza a main course
Good recipe ideas for everyday cooking? A delicious menu for guests? Vegetarian dishes for the family? Here you will find fine recipes for every occasion.
Turkish pide with cabbage stalk
The topping of this pide, a Turkish style pizza, consists of a spicy minced meat mixture and a cabbage stalk and onion mixture.
Vegetable pizza with cherry tomatoes
With green broccoli, orange peppers, yellow corn kernels, red tomatoes and green rocket, this vegetarian pizza is tasty and very colorful.
Spinach Calzone with Burrata
If you close the pizza dough, it becomes a calzone and the topping becomes a filling. Fine, for example, with spinach, ham, burrata, onion and oregano.
Flat bread with salsiccia
Flatbreads made from pizza dough are baked with spicy sausage meat, tomatoes and peperoncini and served as a main course with onions and pomegranate seeds.
Pizza also tastes good with potatoes. A slightly different variant of the Italian oven classic with potato slices, mozzarella, tomato sauce and rocket.
Pizza calzone from the grill
Ma sicuramente, a pizza calzone can also be made on the grill. Cover the pastry rondels with tomatoes and herb ricotta, close and bake until crispy.
Pizza with salsiccia
The coarsely chopped meat from Salsicce, the Italian-style sausages, gives this pizza baked on the grill a particularly hearty taste.
American-style pizza, baked with tomatoes and grated cheese, is cut into bite-sized pieces and served as finger food.
Monk's beard pizzette
The highlight is in the dough: spinach and herbs are kneaded into it. The topping of tomato sauce with basil, mozzarella and monk's beard makes the appetizers a delicacy.
The vegetarian pizza with tomato sauce, mozzarella and green and white asparagus is quick and easy. Served with basil leaves.
Pizza with culatello and artichokes
These mini pizzas taste like summer in Italy: delicious culatello di Parma with artichokes on cream cheese. An easily prepared main course.
Mix the minced meat with the onion, peperoncino, herbs, sugo and parmesan shavings. Roll in pizza dough. Place the bacon on top and bake.
Become a club member now and benefit from many advantages
- Log in with Migros login
- Connect a Cumulus account
- Become a club member and have questions about recipes answered by Migusto experts
- Which restaurants serve Thanksgiving dinner?
- You can use shampoo to clean clothes
- Where was the first man born
- What are some housewarming gift ideas
- 12 years experience salary India IT
- What does Vikatan mean
- How would you describe the South African cuisine
- What is a universal preschool
- Are Fortnite bots real
- What is the largest payroll company
- What happens when you heat yeast
- Which personality traits are genetic
- Ahmedabad is a metropolis
- What are smartphones used for?
- Which boxes fall under SC ST
- Can survive a 36 week old baby
- What is the average salary of day traders
- Sex gets better with age
- How did the Koran come about?
- What are some interesting challenges
- Flight attendants flirt with passengers
- How's a bad sour trip
- How many seconds are there in a year
- What do companies outsource their work to?
- What does max voc mean in acetone
- How do you start a recruiting company
- What is a FISA memo
- Will dreams really happen in real life?
- All of Jesus' apostles were Jews
- Why is haircut so expensive in the US
- Why do regional accents disappear?
- Does the US Congress have running time restrictions
- Plants are just filtered dirt
- Why is it important to have a YouTube channel