What is the most dangerous machine in the world
Danger Zone: The 10 Most Dangerous Jobs in the World
We looked for the 10 most dangerous jobs in the world and put together a ranking for you. Here you can take a close look at the horror. Surprise: Many of the most life-threatening jobs seem relatively harmless at first glance.
1. The window cleaner
Cleaning at dizzying heights in rain, wind and weather. You are exposed to extreme weather conditions without protection. Any gust of wind can mean your death if you lose control.
2. The circus performer
Severe broken bones and bruises on arms and legs are the most common injuries suffered by circus performers. They ride standing on horses, play with tigers, lions and other life-threatening animals and jump from daring heights without protection. By the way, most injuries happen during training.
3. The roofer
They hang upside down at dizzying heights of more than 10 meters. Every third roofer is seriously injured at least once in his job and around 800 roofers die each year as a result of falls.
4. The lumberjack
Woodwork is probably one of the most dangerous tasks in the world. The work often takes place in the deepest forests, far away from any civilization and the nearest emergency room. The insane weight of a falling tree can lead to life-threatening injuries, even with the smallest mistakes.
5. The stuntman
An actor feels the fame. A stuntman feels the pain. They jump out of ten-story houses, throw themselves out of moving cars and are often shot at. Stuntmen are the real heroes of show business, and they live darned dangerous.
6. The firefighter
They voluntarily run into burning houses that could collapse over them any second. Instinct says: "Run away, get yourself to safety", the firefighter overcomes this fear and is therefore one of the most dangerous jobs in the world.
7. The deep sea fisherman
Every year around 24,000 fishermen die in dangerous work on the high seas. We know the sea as a vacation paradise. But for deep-sea fishermen it is completely different. It is not uncommon for wind strengths to rise to hundreds of kilometers per hour and fishermen go overboard.
8. The test pilot
You fly with helicopters and airplanes that have never been tested before. They make daring maneuvers to test the new machines under extreme conditions. It is not uncommon for technical difficulties to arise.
9. The professional diver
They move out when someone is trapped in the water, people are missing or maintenance work has to be done on power plants and clarifiers. The greatest danger is currents, bacteria and pressure differences.
10. The bomb disposal device
If the job title includes the word bomb, you can almost imagine the danger. The smallest mistakes are enough and you will vanish into thin air. During the entire career, only about 100 bombs are defused, but the smallest mistake can lead to death every time.
> You can now find these and other exciting jobs in the hokify job app <
For ease of readability, only the male job titles are given. However, the feminine designation also applies in all cases.
- Why could a family document their ancestry?
- All Muslims do not eat vegetables
- Considered old 26
- What is oral history 1
- People really like the iPhone
- What is software engineering and some examples
- Make Korean like a brown
- Why do leaves fall from trees
- Are there black Greeks
- How often do people feel sad in general?
- What is a programmer
- Will we ever solve problems with highway traffic?
- How can you describe the digestive process
- Which escrow service does Elance com
- Cash Regions ATMs cashed a check
- Which package for hospital during pregnancy
- Are French men attractive to American women
- What does generation gap mean
- Hindu men from Bangladesh marry Muslim women
- How can gastritis be cured
- Cool guys cry
- Can smaller people dance better
- Sleep is a waste of time
- Most of the self-employed are unemployed
- Why does the inflation rate occur
- Which leads to people having big teeth
- Parents should accompany their students to school
- What is the best laptop in 2016
- Do Jimmy Wales charity
- What is life without a woman
- Do you like to travel on business?
- What does the future of Warren Buffett's look like?
- How was Stonehenge built 2
- Difference between cost audit and financial audit