What is the average salary for a pediatric dentist
Dentist salary: how much does a dentist earn?
Dentists get a top salary - compared to other professional groups. But there are also wide salary ranges among dentists. In addition to our own salary study, we also want to shed light on a larger context here.
With an average net annual income of more than 40,000 euros for male graduates of dentistry studies, dentists are by far in the lead. In second and third place are male doctors and business economists with 37,000 and 34,000 euros a year, respectively. Dentistry graduates can hardly keep up with their average annual income of 32,000 euros. But be careful: In the underlying study by the German Institute for Economic Research (DIW) on the determination of salaries, all graduates of the subjects were included, including those who are not employed or retired.
Dentist salary range: Large salary range between practice owners and employed dentists
If you keep this in mind, it also explains why it looks different with salaried dentists. You can expect an income of 47,000 euros in the year before taxes and social security contributions are deducted. A trend can also be seen here: especially at the beginning of a dental career, dentists avoid the risk of having their own practice and the high investment costs.
Dentist work experience is essential
As has already been shown in our own study, it happens with the employed dentists especially on the work experience. According to Dental Magazin, career starters get a salary of 39,000 euros in their first few years, with four to six years of professional experience as a dentist it is 51,000 euros. Those who work for up to nine years have an average annual income of up to 61,000 euros.
Beware of generalizations
Despite the important point of professional experience, other aspects are also important for income. For example, those who have special additional training have an advantageous position in salary negotiations as a dentist. The region also plays a significant role, or whether revenue sharing is possible. In the end, however, many conditions have to be negotiated between the applicant and the practice owner.
Here you can find the results of the salary study we carried out, in which we paid special attention to salary satisfaction.
If you have any questions about articles or the German Dental Service, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone. Start a free job request and don't miss any more job offers!
Now to the free job request
- Is Dubai overrated
- Pink baby rattle snakes are dangerous
- Where can I buy kosher pork
- What do we achieve in life
- How much do McKinsey
- How do teachers feel about clumsy students
- Why don't you want to be alone
- What makes Filipinos different
- How is the divorce procedure 1
- How do I complain about child labor
- Are we hardwired to eat animals
- How can I make local yeast
- How can thrifty people enjoy fashion
- Which US state has the oldest population?
- How is race constructed by law?
- What is a universe
- What kind of gas is propane
- How can I get some cleaning towels
- Do the Vietnamese sound strange to foreigners
- Where is the rickety bridge in London
- Xbox or PS4 whichever is best
- Narcissists hate being ignored
- What is the deadliest extreme sport
- On what basis do the Comoros claim Mayotte