Is it possible to die from thinking?
30 questions about death
There are countless providers of question lists and question card games to get to know each other better within family, friends or in a partnership. It gets really exciting with the following questions, all of which revolve around a topic that really affects each of us: death. True to the motto “Just talk about it”.
- What is the first thing you feel when you think about death?
- What do you think of death anyway?
- Is it possible to come to terms with one's own finitude?
- Do we maintain a “good” way of dealing with dying and death in our society?
- What happens after death?
- Does heaven exist? And then maybe hell too?
- How do other cultures actually deal with death?
- What remains of us humans when we die?
- What is a "good" death? Is there anything like that at all?
- In what form have you encountered death before?
- Can you prepare for death?
- How do you think children think about death?
- Can children handle death better or worse than adults?
- Who do you know who deals with death every day?
- Have you ever seen someone who has passed away?
- What do you think of euthanasia?
- Is there anything you really want to do before you die?
- What would you like to leave behind when you leave?
- What do you do first when you face a death?
- Have you ever lost someone close to you? How did you feel about that?
- How can people deal with grief “well”?
- Have you ever comforted someone who is grieving? How was that for you?
- What do you think is part of a funeral?
- Have you ever thought about what "goodbye" means to you?
- How would you like to be buried yourself?
- Is there anything you absolutely don't want when you're buried?
- Have you ever spoken to someone about death, or even your own death?
- What do you want for your family or friends when you die?
- Have you ever thought about making (financially) provisions for your own death?
- If you had one wish: what would you wish for the end of your life?
- What will the life of the IAS commissioner wife be like?
- Who makes Insignia TVs
- Are precious metals still the best investment
- Are you in the second year
- Can I get a job with no skills
- Have coal powered steam engines
- How does God define marriage
- What is the best New Zealand history book
- What does the Invisalign cost
- How should an entrepreneur invest 100,000
- Why do people hate BTS
- What are high expectations
- Could HAARP have caused the recent hurricanes
- Is Telugu similar to the Aryan language
- What's Your Favorite Life Hack 1
- Is Hinduism a diabolical religion
- What is unique in the Turkish kitchen
- Meghan Markle has black friends
- Where does the coffee come from?
- Why does fear harm me
- How do Americans see Chinese culture
- Why do people take boring work
- Which smartphones are made in the USA
- Which profession requires the most accurate skills
- The police can break into your home
- How does a childcare expense account work?
- How do social media influencers gain followers?
- How does the brain smell
- Solar energy damages the environment badly
- How soon can I get a divorce
- Are CNN panel members paid
- How Canada defines meat legally
- How do mothers survive who stay at home?