How can I make a Turkish dessert
The Turkish dessert is extremely sweet, but it tastes really heavenly. An exciting recipe!
Ingredients for 4 servings
|10||Pc||Filo pastry sheets, Turkish|
Level of difficulty
- Bring the water and sugar to the boil until the sugar has dissolved.
- Roughly chop the peeled pistachios with the large chopping knife and mix with the sugar water solution. Add honey.
- Melt the butter in a small frying pan.
- Brush the filo pastry sheets one after the other with butter and pile them with the pistachio honey mixture. Layer everything nicely and bake in the oven preheated to 180 degrees for about 20-30 minutes.
- Cut into squares while still warm and serve with a little extra honey and pistachios.
- Eat snakes cooked meat
- Should Craigslist be destroyed
- Self-defense can really save your life
- How do you start at an agency?
- What is the best care for children
- What do online shoppers want
- How is endometriosis
- What does it mean to snap the bean
- What is Donald Trump's attitude towards China
- How will automation affect the labor market
- Why do we love our children 1
- Is Germany the leader of the EU
- What happens in a 3rd interview
- Which are top universities for MIM
- Why do people hate Greece
- Who motivated you to succeed
- Antiperspirant is bad for you
- Is psychology considered a core field
- Koreans eat kimchi every day
- How are good journalists paid
- What's your New Years resolution 1
- The French really don't like speaking English
- How do drugs harm society?
- Why should CA students fail