What notoriety does not deserve its fame
10 celebs who hate being famous
Many people dream of being famous one day. Numerous fans, money in abundance - one is not always aware that life in the spotlight also demands a lot of sacrifices. Private life is gleefully spread in the gossip magazines, you are watched at every turn and you should never be unfriendly again. This can get really tedious over time. In any case, these stars have had enough of their celebrity lives and would rather be unknown again.
The actor rose to fame overnight with his role as Edward Cullen in "Twilight". Millions of girls' hearts flew to him. But the sudden fame wasn't to his taste, now he even hates his role as a sensitive vampire.
Actress colleague Kristen Stewart, who embodied the brave Bella in "Twilight", cannot make friends with her fame either. In an interview, she described the fame that Hollywood brings with it as the worst in the world. There is no clearer way of expressing your dislike.
The British actress made her first big appearance in "Pride and Prejudice". But she couldn't cope with the fame that followed. She always felt extremely uncomfortable in public. "I hated all of it," she said.
She even received an Oscar and a Golden Globe for her role in "Raum". Even if the trophies sparkle nicely, Larson was less able to cope with the glittering world of Hollywood. Friends Jennifer Lawrence and Emma Stone were there to help.
The actress also suffers from her fame. In an interview, she said: "No guy ever asks me if I want to go out with him. I'm lonely on Saturday nights. Men treat me badly."
- Why do nannies sleep with the husband
- What is right to lie or lie
- Can someone suddenly lose feelings for someone
- Why is Canada more expensive than the US
- What can carbonated soda do to you
- South Indians celebrate Holi
- Why is a project delayed?
- Why do Arabs call Ethiopia Habasha
- Why do people pucker their lip
- What does an apostille do
- Are safety courses useful
- How important is ethics in today's society
- How much culture does Australia have
- Indian school children are exposed to bullying
- Can you motivate me to live
- Are multicellular organisms identical
- How do investment bankers deal with stress
- Wearing heels increases the size of your hips
- What are your favorite tropes in fanfic
- Can we sell stocks without buying?
- Indonesians eat Komodo
- What are some interesting recipes with lobster
- How do I become a bureaucrat
- Which animal will never become extinct?