Lenovo is a Taiwanese company
Lenovo: Allegedly moving production back to Taiwan
China and quality? In the eyes of many people in western countries, it used to be hard to reconcile this, China had a very bad reputation for a long time. Only in the last few years has this negative reputation improved at least a little, after all, the vast majority of end customer products now come from China, especially in the technology sector.
In this case, China actually seems to live up to its bad reputation, at least if you believe the Taiwanese industry service DigiTimes. According to DigiTimes, the world's largest PC manufacturer Lenovo is said to have burned its fingers on the suppliers from mainland China and has now initiated a large-scale relocation of production back to Taiwan.
For some time now, Lenovo has been purchasing more and more parts from Chinese component manufacturers; according to DigiTimes, Lenovo made this decision to save costs. However, it has now turned out that exactly the opposite is the case: Taiwanese manufacturers produce more cheaply than manufacturers in the People's Republic. But not only that: Due to their greater experience, the Taiwanese manufacturers not only have significantly larger capacities, which better guarantees a sufficient supply of parts, the manufacturers in Taiwan simply deliver better quality.
According to DigiTimes, Lenovo, although the largest manufacturer but working relatively unprofitably compared to the competition, has recently increasingly tried to convince with high-end devices such as ultrabooks and gaming notebooks, which also offer a higher margin. It just turned out, however, that the Chinese manufacturers simply do not consistently deliver the quality required for this market segment.
Lenovo recently had to hand over its market leadership in the German PC market to HP.
- Education is worthwhile for countries
- We show ENFPs love
- What is life without life
- What is a good cell phone to buy
- What is the saddest truth about pets
- What are unusual sexual acts
- Bitcoin could ever stabilize
- How exactly do TV shows make money
- What happened on June 26, 1949
- What is the richest city in Nigeria
- What can millennials learn from Generation Z?
- Tadalafil can lower blood pressure
- What gives blood its unique smell
- What should everyone know about Hong Kong?
- What are localization and globalization
- What is the real meaning of marriage
- How is life for Nigerians in Gabon
- Have a long life in your family
- Trust Facebook and Google
- How is the process of deforestation
- What is Walmart's Employee Vacation Policy
- Why is Moses still important today
- How is life in Guam
- Is there such a thing as temporary and permanent
- How can the unemployment rate be reduced
- Should America not tax the rich
- How do I find the wrong advisor
- What are some characteristics of emotional abusers
- What really helps older people feel young
- What is the best Italian wine
- Is Derek Jeter an overrated outfield player
- How would one practice Carvaka Hinduism
- Why is life trying to stay alive
- How is your perfect love