What is cybersecurity online training
Online training according to your schedule.
With short and understandable videos, we prepare your employees for everything to do with cybersecurity and data protection. Knowledge tests and certificates round off the program.
Free test now
Online training for companies
We sensitize your employees to the dangers of the internet. In this way, they actively contribute to the digital security of your company.
Flexible learning made easy.
This includes our online training for your company:
Online videos: Simple, understandable and compact - information on legal requirements and security risks with specific recommendations for action
Knowledge test with final certificate: The certificate is proof of employee training within the meaning of the GDPR.
Flexible invitation management: Getting better together - invite your employees and colleagues!
Training video preview
Our videos on cybersecurity
In our online training we cover all the important topics relating to the digital security of your company:
- What is cybersecurity?
- Six common cybersecurity mistakes
- Detecting and reporting a cyber attack
- Is your password safe?
- The first aid kit: contain a cyber attack
- Email authenticity check
- What is spear phishing and how do you protect yourself from it?
- Safe mobile working
- Safe web surfing
Our videos on the topic privacy
In our online training we answer the most important questions about data protection in companies:
- Data protection in focus
- Data protection understandable - not only for lawyers
- What does what mean in data protection?
- Data protection in your company
- Information security
- Who is the right contact for what?
- What rights do your customers have?
- What to do in an emergency and what comes next
to your company in the event of violations?
Our videos on the topic Phishing
The new e-learning series on phishing is the perfect addition to our phishing training. In this way, learning and sensitization become a holistic awareness concept.
- Interesting links
- Familiar links
- Act out of fear
- Is your password safe?
- Hacked friends
- Dangerous attachments
- How can you protect yourself?
- Computer viruses and worms
- Characteristics of phishing messages
We take care of your cybersecurity, you take care of your business.
We enable your employees to actively contribute to the cybersecurity of your company.
We take data protection seriously.
- Essential cookies
- Functional cookies
- Analysis and Statistics
- Marketing and other third party cookies
Essential cookies enable basic functions and are therefore necessary for the website to run smoothly. For this reason, individual deactivation is not possible. They are only used by us. Your consent is not required for the use of essential cookies.
- Google Tag Manager?The Google Tag Manager is used to manage website tags. It does not collect or process any personal data. However, it can trigger other cookies that may process them. We use it for cookie management. The consent to the setting of cookies is obtained and managed via him.
Cookie name: gtm, gtm_auth, gtm_debug, gtm_preview, eng_mt, trctestcookie Expiry Date: 2 years, session, session, session, ongoing, session Companies: Google Ireland Ltd.
Statistics cookies collect information pseudonymously. This information helps us to understand how our visitors use the website, for example which pages are clicked particularly often. This enables us to adapt our content and functions to your interests. In the event of deactivation, problems may arise with individual functions of the website.
- Google Analytics / Google Analytics Audiences?Google Analytics: The cookies from Google Analytics provide us with statistical analysis information on the optimal design of the website for our customers. Google Analytics Audiences: Google cookies for target group analysis. Used to group users based on any combination of attributes.
Cookie name: _ga, _gat, _gid, ads / ga-audiences Expiry Date: 2 years, 1 day, 1 day, session Companies: Google Ireland Ltd.
- Google Optimize / Double Click?With Google Optimize cookies we can improve the user experience on our website.
Cookie name: _gat Expiry Date: 2 years Companies: Google Ireland Ltd.
- Hotjar?Hotjar cookies for website analysis. This allows the movements of the users of our website to be tracked anonymously (so-called heat maps) to improve their user-friendliness.
Cookie name: _hjid, _hjid, _hjIncludedInSampl, _hjViewportId, _hjRecordingEnabled, _hjRecordingLastActivity, _hjTLDTest Expiry Date: 1 year, ongoing, session, session, session, session, session Companies: Hotjar Ltd.
Cookies for marketing and cookies from third parties (third-party cookies) are used by us in order to be able to measure the success of marketing measures, e.g. whether you have visited a website. They can also be used to subsequently control these accordingly, e.g. to limit the frequency of a displayed ad. It is possible that this information is shared with third parties, such as advertisers. Often these cookies are also linked to third party website functions.
- LinkedIn Marketing Solutions / LinkedIn Ads?By using the LinkedIn marketing solution cookies, we can understand your usage behavior after you have viewed or clicked on a LinkedIn ad.
Cookie name: lang (2x), bcookie, bscookie, lidc, UserMatchHistory Expiry Date: Session, 2 years, 2 years, 1 day, 29 days Companies: LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited
- Taboola Analytics?This service enables us to provide user-specific recommendations for content and advertisements based on surfing behavior and customer interests in order to improve the user-friendliness of our offer.
Cookie name: t_gid, taboola global: user-id, taboola_session_id Expiry Date: 1 year, ongoing, session Companies: Taboola Inc.
- Is Sunday really the Sabbath?
- How do you compress
- What meat do the Turks eat
- Why is Saudi Arabia so sparsely populated
- Why are RSS members mostly unmarried?
- Should I use Spotify or SoundCloud?
- How should I critically analyze the Keynesian economy
- How do US people see Brazilians
- Are Chinese girls friendly
- How can someone overcome his shyness?
- Is Australia safe for tourists
- Which is the best tourist place in Assam
- What's wrong with climate change
- What is a sori
- Can we join TCS after the resignation?
- When do babies start to know their mothers?
- Singapore is facing a recession
- What distinguishes western culture
- What are the latest accounting software
- What happens because of a traffic jam
- Was Theodore Roosevelt racist
- The death of lesbians in bed is common
- What is wax emulsion
- When do women cheat on their husbands?