How can you confuse enemy air defenses?
NEW Midway Part 2. American Aircraft Carrier Level X Guide
Optimizing the number of planes in combat
The ships' air defenses are pretty strong now. Regardless of what you do, you will lose some planes and any mistake you make can result in losing many of them. As a result, an inept player may find himself in a situation where he has no planes to take off, or there are very few planes that result in incomplete squadrons. Theoretically there are an infinite number of aircraft, but in practice their slow recovery and strong air defenses can sometimes lead to a serious shortage of aircraft. However, you can optimize the number of aircraft in the following ways:
1. Learn to reduce casualties through air defense. There are only a few methods for doing this:
1.1. First fly around FLAK "Clouds". There is an IMPORTANT "two second" rule. According to this rule, the ship's air defense reads your position, course and speed every 2 seconds and calculates how to place the clouds on this basis. If you do not change course and speed you will inevitably fly into these clouds. Some of the clouds are laid on the course, others - on the sides. Therefore, changing course and speed in the air defense zone every 2 seconds will reduce the chance of your planes being hit by clouds of flakes. To change the speed, just actively use the speed boost to accelerate and decelerate (not everyone knows that the speed boost can also greatly slow an aircraft).
In general, the "S" key is just as important to slowing an aircraft as the "W" key. The combination of deceleration and acceleration makes it possible to drive the enemy air defense system insane, and deceleration is essential for a quick turnaround.
1.2. You should study the air defense performance of the ships. Sometimes it happens that between attacks it is safer to be in the closest area of the ship than to fly away, because there are no "clouds" in the nearer area. This can help reduce aircraft losses.
1.3. Use the minimap to plan your escape from an attack so that after torpedoes or bombs are dropped, you will be in the zone with the least concentration of enemy ships.
1.4. Do not rush your attacks, wait for opportunities and look for individual targets.
1.5. Use the fighter plane as a distraction for enemy air defenses. In some situations the attacking aircraft will take less damage
1.6. Use the "F" key to get the plane "home". Under current conditions, aircraft do not immediately become invulnerable after pressing this button, but fly in a straight line and are therefore an easy target for air defense and "clouds". Because of this, it is often safer to manually remove the aircraft from enemy air defenses first and then recall the aircraft.
1.7. Watch the life bar of your planes. When everything is low it is better to abandon the attack and get the planes back than to lose them without reaching the target.
1.8. Make active use of the landscape, because flying behind mountains can hide your plane from enemy ships, and then surprise them, and also, what more often comes in useful - a flight over the relief changes the height of the plane, confusing the calculations of the enemy Air defense, that is, flying over the cut landscape, greatly reduces the likelihood of falling into the air defense, as your altitude changes several times every 2 seconds.
2. You save aircraft by manually controlling the size of the squadrons. Usually you will find an excess of aircraft at the start of the battle. If you attack a target with a full squadron of 12 aircraft, you could lose many of them by the end of the attack. If you have fewer planes, you'll have to fly in smaller squadrons but still do the same amount of damage. In this case, however, we lose fewer planes simply because we have fewer superfluous planes to lose. It is best to initially fly in small squadrons that can make 1-2 attacks and not lose a lot of extra aircraft on departure. This will allow you to manage your reserve aircraft throughout the battle and make more attack runs.
At the moment, this method is irreplaceable for many aircraft carriers, which can significantly reduce the shortage of aircraft. This method can be carried out by throwing bombs, torpedoes or missiles from friendly ships into empty water.
3. You need to learn how to effectively alternate different types of aircraft rather than trying to fight the entire battle with one type. At any point in the battle, in any situation, some types of aircraft are more effective and some are less effective. Check the minimap more often and choose the type of aircraft that will be most effective at the moment of battle.
Midway Perks and Modules
The perfect combination of benefits and modules depends on the style of play. But for now you won't go wrong increasing the SPEED of the planes and the HANGAR fill of the Midway (as well as for Hakuryu).
Tier X aircraft carriers have good survivability, but at the same time, some aircraft HP boosts do not noticeably increase survivability, as in case of failure the air defenses will destroy the aircraft.
In short, if you don't make a mistake, you can launch an attack anyway. If you make a mistake, HP Boost can't save you anyway.
There are more benefits to improving speed than increasing HP. Increasing the airspeed not only allows you to get to a target faster, resulting in more attacks per game, but also reduces the damage done by the air defense (due to the shorter time in the air defense zone). So speed in capable hands affects the actual survivability of the aircraft even more than the HP.
You need the modification for a large hangar to reduce the shortage of aircraft and speed up their recovery. Combined with the above method of controlling the size of squadrons, you will rarely get by without the required number of aircraft for your squadrons.
General tips on how to play better on Midway:
1. Make optimal use of the Speed Boost button. If you've just taken off and are far from your target, you can press it to fly faster. But as you get closer to the target, wait for your speed boost to be restored as it is VERY useful during the attack and for bypassing the air defenses.
2. The same applies to consumables. They are few and very powerful. Don't waste them unnecessarily.
3. Frequently, when attacking destroyers with the air defenses turned off, the destroyer is spotted too late and you don't have time to aim. In this case, there are a few things you can do. For your next attack, click AHEAD to start the attack. When the destroyer is spotted, you will have a target circle ready. Or the first time you spot the destroyer, you can use your ordnance to keep the destroyer detected so that you can attack as normal on your next attack.
4. The "brake" button is no less and sometimes more important than the "accelerator" as it can reduce speed quickly, turn around faster and also slow down when you initiate an attack for better aim. Sometimes it is impossible to aim without slowing down.
5. The aircraft can turn sharply over the edge of the map. This is useful for torpedo bomber trail runs
6. The speed of torpedo bombers and submersible bombers in the speed boost is accelerated and slowly reset. After reaching the maximum speed, it makes sense not to press the "W" button all the time, but to press it briefly, release it immediately and then press it again when the speed begins to decrease. That way, you'll have enough speed boost for the entire flight to your destination.
Good luck and good seas, commanders!
Fastest way to get TOP tier X Aircraft carrier - click here
The easiest way to boost your WoWS account with XP, credits and many more clickhere.
- Portland has a good bus system
- Why do consultants charge so much
- What is it worth to share Pakistani startups
- Are your bullies successful in life now
- Why do trampoline players have huge calf muscles
- What is the best Indonesian newspaper
- Who are your favorite Arab music artists?
- Is RM from BTS gay
- Has social media crashed today
- What's wrong with the currency of your country
- Are Millennials Really The Go Nowhere Generation
- How are Asians treated in Europe
- What do you know about Pakistanis
- How do you welcome 2020
- Have you ever touched a tail
- How can line and personnel organization work
- Which country is Britain's enemy
- What do you do every day
- Is Sadhguru true
- Is KPMG a service company
- Why do many underage students drink
- Who prepares the GATE exam?
- How do you prevent mistakes
- How do you predict bond angles
- HIV causes AIDS
- How do I extract a Skype ID
- How does life feel without expectations
- What is cancer detection through machine learning
- What is the purpose of software development
- Which is the best employee management software
- Is it gay to remove body hair
- You can fry puff pastry
- Can I switch from Accenture to CTS?
- Why are the Scandinavian countries densely populated