Is KPMG a service company
KPMG Law and KPMG advise Startup Inventorum on takeover by Shore GmbH
Shore GmbH from Munich has taken over the Berlin startup Inventorum GmbH. KPMG Law Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH and KPMG AG Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft advised Inventorum GmbH on this.
Shore is a provider of a software-as-a-service solution for digital appointment and customer management for companies. With the integration of Inventorum, a start-up for innovative cash register systems, Shore wants to improve its range of services for small and medium-sized service companies - especially for retailers - and to develop an all-in-one solution for its customers. Inventorum is now a wholly owned subsidiary of Shore. Inventorum founder Christoph Brem remains managing director of Inventorum and supports the management of Shore. All employees as well as the Berlin office will be taken over. Inventorum's investors will become shareholders of Shore as part of the transaction.
As part of the transaction, KPMG Law took on the legal due diligence as well as providing comprehensive advice on drafting and negotiating the contracts and corporate law documents on which the transaction is based. KPMG Law worked closely with the experts at KPMG, who took on the tax and economic due diligence and tax advice.
Consultant Inventorum GmbH
KPMG Law Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH: Dr. Daniel Kaut, Partner, Sebastian Seibold, Manager, both lead, Dr. Christian Hensel, Senior Manager, Dr. Cordula Brügmann, Manager, Dimitri Gochman, Associate, Emanuel Daschner, Associate, all Corporate / M & A, all Nuremberg; Frederik Johannesdotter, Senior Manager, Corporate / M & A, Munich; Martin Trayer, Partner, Fulya Isikgel, Senior Associate, both employment law, Frankfurt am Main; Dr. Gerrit Rixen, Partner, Cologne, Dr. Hannes Schwinn, Senior Manager, Stuttgart, both antitrust law
KPMG AG auditing company: Dr. Jens Berberich, Partner, Axel Wagner, Senior Manager, both Frankfurt, Johannes Zilly, Senior Manager, Mannheim, all M&A Tax; Magnus Schenk, Director, Deal Advisory, Frankfurt
About KPMG Law
KPMG Law Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH (KPMG Law) is a dynamically growing, internationally oriented, multidisciplinary law firm. Founded in 2007, we are now represented at 16 German locations with over 350 lawyers who advise our clients personally and based on their needs. We also offer well-founded support for international issues: Our lawyers can access the worldwide network of KPMG Law as well as the KPMG network through their cooperation partner KPMG AG Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft at any time.
- Are Indians hardworking
- China is dirty
- Which countries do not have an official language?
- Why does Moscow have the most billionaires?
- Who will change Indian politics
- Why is China against unification of Korea
- What are the best guitar brands
- Can Taiwan peacefully reunite with China
- How do I start startups in India
- Regret moving to Portland Oregon
- What are the characteristics of the Greek people
- Will snake venom kill rabbits
- What do you love about gospel music
- What's your favorite omelette
- What are unexpected life events
- Is Bharat movie super hit
- Butchering is a dying job
- What are the dangers of snorting bleach
- How do you become a positive leader
- Volunteer firefighters are paid
- What are the effects of foreign investments
- What is wax emulsion
- Why can't Shashi Tharoor become PM
- Which leads to the fact that wet things smell bad
- Is Tyrion the third Targaryen
- Most Quora employees are competitive programmers
- What is Italian citizenship
- Is there a military in Nigeria?
- Why did you choose Ateneo
- Does an abortion hurt?
- Have you ever breached the confidentiality of a physician patient?
- Should the US retain citizenship from birth
- Love women more deeply than men
- Why should you be a bad person