Is overrated Chartered Accountancy in India
Business success in India
The number of German companies investing in India or expanding their presence is increasing significantly. From many years of consulting experience, Karl Waldkirch offers solid information on well-founded preparation for a commitment in India. So the reader receives, inter alia. an overview of success factors (adapted product development, market assessment, location evaluation, legal and business due diligence, negotiation strategies and personnel management) and information on growth forecasts for the Indian market. The author shows how bureaucratic hurdles can be overcome and infrastructure deficiencies successfully met. Best practice examples from successful international companies such as Schenker, BASF and Degussa make the book a useful guide for business in India. In the 2nd, expanded edition, the figures have been updated and individual investment aspects are discussed in more detail.
Success factors in India business
Production and quality control
Personnel and Management
Research and Development
Successful market entry strategies
Dr. As CEO of ASC (Asia Success Company), Karl Waldkirch heads a consulting company specializing in Asia, especially India. He also works as a freelance consultant and offers his knowledge of India to international companies.
"Solid information for well-founded preparation for a commitment in India, very good analysis of the business opportunities and a valuable treasure trove for pragmatic solutions". Jörg Sost, member of the company management and personally liable partner of Freudenberg & Co.
"A practical guide for doing business in India with clear company examples and valuable background information." Ulrich Lehner, Chairman of the Supervisory Board, Deutsche Telekom AG
“A guide, not only, but especially for medium-sized industries. Thoroughly researched, systematically analyzed and with many practical examples. A must for the business decision to develop, manufacture and market your products in India! A practical handbook for successful and long-term engagement in India. “Peter E. Schaaf, CEO, Messer Cutting Systems World
“A valuable support in examining a potential engagement in India. In particular, the approach to Indian business partners and employees is worked out in this book. ”Bernhard Steinrücke, Managing Director, Indo-German Chamber of Commerce, Mumbai
“An excellent guide on how to do business successfully on the Indian subcontinent. The book deals with the individual market entry phases, paves the way for the search for local Indian partners and provides valuable experience that investors have gained. ”Prof. Dr. Heinrich v. Pierer, former Chairman of the Supervisory Board of Siemens AG and Chairman of the Asia-Pacific Committee of German Business
Authors and affiliations
About the authors
- Book TitleBusiness Success in India
- Book SubtitleRecognize success factors, develop perspectives, open up markets
- AuthorsKarl Waldkirch
- DOIhttps: //doi.org/10.1007/978-3-8349-4549-5
- Copyright InformationSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden2013
- Publisher NameGabler Verlag, Wiesbaden
- eBook Packages Business and Economics (German Language)
- Softcover ISBN978-3-8349-4548-8
- eBook ISBN978-3-8349-4549-5
- Edition Number2
- Number of Pages XVIII, 198
- Number of Illustrations0 b / w illustrations, 0 illustrations in color
- TopicsBusiness Strategy / Leadership
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- What is a great breakfast dish
- What is Guangzhou famous for
- How far are the degrees of length from each other
- Why does LA traffic start at 3 p.m.
- How does a corpse smell?
- What cold meat goes well with salad
- How dominant are iPhones in your country
- Why do male cats run away?
- What defines Generation Z.
- What are Chandler's best sarcastic comments
- What are hot peppers made of
- What is your current CTC
- Who is most affected by income tax?
- K means supervised or unsupervised
- What is the history of population policy
- What should I buy in the UK?
- Why is everyday life so sucking
- Hydrogen water is best for human consumption
- Why does a woman tremble after sex
- Why does Saudi Arabia hates India
- Kill Effy Katie in Skins
- Requires Fortnite WiFi
- How is daily life in Baghdad
- Indian school children are exposed to bullying