Cuenca Ecuador has good public transport
There are 3 ways to get from Cuenca, Ecuador to Guayaquil by bus, taxi or car
Select an option to view step-by-step route descriptions and compare ticket prices and journey times in the Rome2rio travel planner.
Bus • 3h. 49min.
- Take the bus from Cuenca to GuayaquilCuenca / ...
$16 - $41
2 alternative options
Taxi • 3h. 7min.
- Take a taxi from Cuenca, Ecuador to Guayaquil197.4 km
$110 - $140
Drive • 3h. 7min.
- Drive from Cuenca, Ecuador to Guayaquil197.4 km
Travel safely during COVID-19
Rules to be followed in Ecuador
Travel within Ecuador
Regional restriction measures in place
Pay attention to the COVID-19 safety regulations
Nationwide control measures available
frequently asked Questions
Domestic travel is restricted
- Face masks are mandatory
- A social distance rule of 2 meters applies.
- Regional restriction measures in place
- Pay attention to the COVID-19 safety regulations
- Nationwide control measures available
The national COVID-19 counseling center in Guayaquil is 171.
Wearing a face mask on public transport in Guayaquil is mandatory.
The social distance rule in Guayaquil is 2 meters.
Contact an official and / or call the national coronavirus advice center at 171.
Last updated:18 May 2021
Exceptions may apply. Details: Ministry of Defense.
We work around the clock to provide you with the latest COVID-19 travel information.
The information is compiled from official sources. To the best of our knowledge, they are correct at the time of the most recent updates.
For general advice, go to Rome2rio travel advice.
The cheapest way to get from Cuenca, Ecuador to Guayaquil is to bus which costs $ 15 - $ 45 and takes 3h 3m. 49min.
The quickest way to get from Cuenca, Ecuador to Guayaquil is to taxi which costs $ 110 - $ 140 and takes 3h 3m. 7min.
The distance between Cuenca, Ecuador and Guayaquil is 126 km. The road distance is 197.4 km.
Call up directions
The best way to get from Cuenca, Ecuador to Guayaquil without a car is to bus which takes 3h and costs. 49min. and costs $ 15- $ 45.
It takes about 3h. 49min. from Cuenca, Ecuador to Guayaquil, including transfers.
Yes, the driving distance between Cuenca, Ecuador to Guayaquil is 197 km. It takes about 3h. 7min to drive from Cuenca, Ecuador to Guayaquil.
Call up directions
There are 252+ hotels available in Guayaquil. Prices start at $ 100 USD per night.
What companies run services between Cuenca, Ecuador and Guayaquil, Ecuador?
Guayaquil (actually Santiago de Guayaquil) is the capital of the Ecuadorian province of Guayas, has the most important port of Ecuador and is next to the capital Quito one of the two largest cities of Ecuador. - Wikipedia
Accommodation in Guayaquil
Rome2rio makes traveling from Cuenca, Ecuador to Guayaquil easy.
Rome2rio is a door-to-door travel information and booking search engine that helps you get to anywhere in the world. Find all the transport options for your trip from Cuenca, Ecuador to Guayaquil right here. Rome2rio shows you current timetables and route maps as well as the duration of the trip and approximate fares from relevant transport companies. So you have all the information you need to choose the best connection for your journey. Reservations are also very easy and uncomplicated with Rome2rio, because tickets from selected providers can be booked online directly through us.
- What sucks about being really rich
- Does your company value customer feedback
- Vedas allow marriages between castes
- What happened after the Captain America Civil War
- Are solar panels made in India
- China is dirty
- Why should Arya join the faceless men?
- What is JP Morgan's greatest weakness
- As a narcissist, can I maintain relationships
- Is race biological
- What are good Bible verses with explanation
- Where can I find bird's nest soup
- What a fun job that pays off
- Where do wild animals live
- How do I get rich in England
- Actresses masturbate
- Is the marketing field good for mechanical engineers
- What is the name of the fencing sword
- Who is a technical program manager
- How do people control you
- What is your opinion on Generation X.
- Can we sell stocks without buying?
- Why do I like mixed races
- How does someone get their SAG card