How should we behave with our boss?
Topic: boss / executives
About life with superiors
From birth, other people decide what we should do and where we go: midwives, parents, kindergarten teachers, teachers, trainers, professors, or "teachers". Even in everyday working life, almost everyone has to deal with an immediate superior who they have to deal with on a daily basis. Like it or not - we are more or less at the mercy of authority figures and hierarchical systems for a lifetime.
Unfortunately, you usually cannot choose your superior. Or are you even the boss yourself and would like to know how you affect your employees - because you are new to your boss role or you are wondering why your employees behave the way they do towards you?
Coaching for executives
Expand competence - increase motivation
Personal advice in many major German cities
160 euros per hour
If you know who you are looking at as an employee or what you as a manager might exude, it will make the situation and dealings easier for you. This boss typology can help you to adapt better to the behavior of your superior and thus to achieve what you want more quickly. You will learn to defuse or even avoid conflict situations if you know what makes your boss "tick". If you are the boss yourself, you can clear up any misunderstandings more quickly. If you are actually not the type of boss you are thought to be based on your behavior, you can take targeted countermeasures.
In the professional environment you can see what personality structure a person has by paying attention to the furnishings in your office, to your clothes and to your behavior.
The following descriptions outline the different boss personalities, which are based on the fundamentals of psychoanalytic personality and character theory. Also trust your feelings, no one can be assigned to just one category. But certain proportions will always predominate and you can base your assessment on that.
The slightly exaggerated examples give you an idea of the direction in which your boss's behavior is tending and how you can react to it.
- Do they want children with NPD
- Can a CA earn in billions
- Can we transfer Google Opinion Rewards
- How to fix a water leak
- Can a Taurus and Aquarius marry
- Can Greece reverse its population decline?
- How do I get cleaning service contracts
- Has Nehru borrowed Bharat Ratna
- Is life better in Sweden or Germany?
- Teenage love is sheer nonsense
- How did the Germans pronounce Hitler?
- How does Salah save us from evil
- Can we get BDS at 70 percentiles
- How do I cure video game addiction
- What is the significance of typhoons
- Research analyst is a good job
- Was Jesus from North Africa
- How do you negotiate with a startup
- Australia has a housing bubble in 2015
- Why is life more difficult for some people
- Who is the last wife of the Prophet Muhammad
- How do billionaires see millionaires
- Where does the term pimp come from?
- Beauty is not enough What really attracts someone