Other baby animals have umbilical cords
Do chickens have a belly button?
Smart asses know: everyone has a belly button - and that from birth. Babies are connected to their mother by an umbilical cord in the womb. During pregnancy, the baby receives the nutrients it needs to grow up from its mother via this "supply cable". After the birth, the umbilical cord is cut, the scar heals and becomes the belly button. And navel can have a wide variety of shapes: disappearing inwards, turning outwards, being round or narrow - and sometimes fluff collects in them ...
Cats, dogs, rabbits, cows, pigs - all of these animals actually have a belly button. This is true of the vast majority of mammals. Like human embryos, animal embryos are connected to their mothers by an umbilical cord. The group of animals with a navel is called Placenta animals. The placenta is an organ that the mother - whether human or animal - forms during pregnancy and which takes on important functions during this time.
But how about the chicks now?
Chickens are birds - as is well known, they are not mammals. Chicks are not connected to the hen mother, but grow in a fertilized egg. However, the chicks in the egg are connected to the yolk by an umbilical cord. Here, too, the chick receives all the important nutrients it needs to grow via the umbilical cord. And wherever there is an umbilical cord, there is also a belly button.
So chickens have a belly button. But it is only clearly visible shortly after hatching. It can no longer be recognized in the adult chicken.
- Are the Europeans mixed races
- How can I be interested in things
- Are the Russians afraid of the rise of China?
- When do the Americans say thank you?
- How often is a census carried out?
- Is playing video games bad for the relationship?
- Is fruit juice as bad as soda
- Can you boil over an egg
- Fight all married couples
- What causes numbness in fingers while sleeping
- How many steadfast friends do you have
- What do East Asians think of Europeans
- What did you have for lunch 4
- Can CIA or FBI agents have Facebook
- Which countries are currently ruled by dictatorships?
- How does inflation come about
- What is the national language of Imdia
- Why do Bangladeshis immigrate to India
- Why should I bother to learn sign language?
- Where is the coldest place in Portugal
- A regular college is best for CA.
- How can we make Jowar Roti easy
- How can I apply for MNC
- What does a triathlon consist of