Can Working at Google Make You Rich
32-year-old millionaire explains the simple reason young people don't get rich
To become a millionaire is the dream of many people. But how one comes to such great wealth remains hidden to most of the people.
Grant Sabatier, a 32-year-old entrepreneur from the United States, now explained to the US magazine "Money" how anyone can become a millionaire - apparently it's easier than you think.
If you want to become a millionaire, you really have to want it
Apparently the first mistake is that many young people simply fail to realize their potential. “A lot of people say they want it, but they don't really want it,” says Sabatier. In his opinion, many young people cannot bear the burden of running a business and give up too soon.
For Sabatier, starting a business means full focus and hard work. He invested up to 100 hours a week in his company for several years, which meant that he missed many opportunities to see his friends or go on vacation. His advice: You have to want it more than anything to be a millionaire.
While he was still working full-time at another company, he earned $ 500 from part-time jobs and $ 50,000 from the sale of a website. His recommendation is therefore to start with as many extra jobs as possible in order to ultimately find a financial favorite and rely on it.
Investments are an opportunity for a million
From the book "Your Money or Your Life" by Vicki Robin, the 32-year-old learned that when you work, you exchange large parts of your life for money. "That amazed me and I immediately changed my mind," he said in an interview. He began to value his own time a lot more, trying to make as much money as possible with the time he had.
In order not only to amass money, but to increase it, investments are necessary. He always tries to invest 60 to 80 percent of his income. But this lifestyle also brings new burdens with it, as you give yourself little access to your money in this way and above all get rich by spending as little money as possible.
Also read: A millionaire explains: This is the easiest way to get rich - but most people don't
The chances are good for the “digital natives”, because right now in the digital age, for example through online work, you can get rich from anywhere, according to the millionaire. The fact that such a life also has its downsides is the price a millionaire has to pay.
As Elon Musk said, “I think it's very difficult to start a business and it's painful. A friend of mine describes how it is to found a startup: It's like eating a glass and staring into the abyss. If you are really attached to it, then you should only do that, but for no other reason. "
- Is Karachi Bakery from Pakistan
- Realme C2 is a good device
- Why is Ruth's Chris Steak so good
- Which cities put fluoride in their water?
- Can a snake kill a rabbit
- What was Hitler's favorite book
- Well worth charity
- Which private companies recruit students through Gate
- Is it disrespectful to call America Murica?
- Is Breaking Bad better than The Wire
- Are Chinese girls popular with Russian boys?
- Why do we do cashless transactions
- Are there too many foreigners in France?
- Why are aphorisms evil
- What if life gets easy
- What should I bring to Medellin Colombia
- What decides about your gender
- What is MRI
- Heterosexual women value the female body
- What can immediately motivate me to learn
- Which city has more illegal immigrants?
- What is an electronic check payment system
- How many countries are there in Australia 1
- Which behaviors create trust
- What can we learn when we study history
- How did you discipline a spoiled Goere
- Why has Germany not legalized same-sex marriage?
- Too much crying affects the brain
- How do talent agency fees work
- Are the Northern Irish the real Irish?
- What is the basis of Shiite Islam
- Why should a woman avoid divorce
- Hate Latinos or Hispanics asians
- Can smaller people dance better