Private helicopters are allowed in India
New York City: Private Helicopter Tour for Couples
From 56,016 ₽50.414 ₽per group up to 3 people
Book a private helicopter flight over New York City for a perfect date or special occasion. Fly together over the Big Apple - a lifelong memory. Day, sunset, or evening flights are available.
About this activity
- Effortless cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 protective measures
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Use your phone or print out your voucher
- Duration 30 - 45 minutes
- Check availability to see tee times.
- Collection optional
- Round-trip transportation from anywhere in Manhattan
- Private helicopter tour for 2 people
- Airport fee (USD 25 per person)
- All customer contact points are cleaned regularly
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Prepare for this activity
Ross Aviation, 67 Tower Road, Harrison, NY 10604. The meeting point is easily reached by taking the Grand Central Metro-North train to White Plains Station and then taking a taxi to the airport. Allow about 45 to 60 minutes for the journey.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Unaccompanied minors
- Tours depart from Westchester County Airport in White Plains, an airport outside of New York. This is easily accessible by public transport (Metro-North from Grand Central Terminal) or by car (free parking spaces).
- Round-trip transfers are available from any location in Manhattan at an additional cost (if option selected).
- Maximum weight: 113 kg per person. The permissible total weight for passengers per helicopter is also 226 kg. Please contact our local partner for more information.
- Maximum passenger height: 1.92 m.
- It is recommended that you book for your first day in New York in case the tour needs to be postponed.
- Confirm the flight when booking with our local partner.
- Children under 2 years of age fly free of charge on their parents' lap.
- Participants under 18 need permission from a parent or legal guardian.
From 56,016 ₽50.414 ₽per group up to 3 people
based on 79 ratings
- Guide 5.0 / 5
- Transport 4.4 / 5
- Price-performance 4.4 / 5
- Security 4.9 / 5
The 30-minute flight covers Mid to Upper Manhattan. If you want the full experience including the Brooklyn Bridge and the statue then I suggest the 45 minute package. Still, it is a must see when you come to New York. The scenery is great and it's an experience of a lifetime. Kevin was our pilot and he was very informative and polite. We actually have a little more time than we booked and we appreciate that!Continue reading
It was sensational! The pilot Nic (an Englishman) was more than friendly and explained the skyline well. The procedure at the airfield was completely straightforward. Only the way there was a surprise. Unlike other providers who start in Jersey, Ross Aviation is based in White Plains. However, this is not a problem by train and then by taxi. All in all - great!Continue reading
I was in New York with my daughter on December 18th and we booked this flight! What can I say, shit expensive but still worth every penny! The planned date was December 17th, but we received a call that the weather did not allow it. So plan in time for a replacement day. We were picked up at the hotel on time by a very nice driver, who also explained and showed us a lot! The drive to the small airport somewhere in the pampas takes a good hour, depending on the traffic, longer! But when you're new in town, that's more nice than annoying. As soon as we arrived at the airport, the small helicopter was rolled onto the runway, brief instruction, the pilot took photos of us at the helicopter (with our cameras) so we shouldn't buy anything later and off we went! Indescribably beautiful, nice pilot who explains everything. The flight lasted almost an hour! If it's in your budget, don't think twice!Continue reading
Your travel plan for New York is waiting
We'll send you a handpicked 48-hour itinerary with the top experiences in New York - straight to your inbox.
- List some contaminants present in rainwater
- What are unlisted stocks
- Why does blood stain clothes
- What is right about the younger generation
- How much do heavy metal bands earn
- How unhealthy is grilled chicken
- Is Amazon Prime membership helpful
- What is completely legal, but completely inhuman
- Where is the BBC banned
- Where was the first man born
- Idle is good for your health
- Like Mexicans Brazilians
- What causes bloody noses
- What does the TensorFlows operation conv2d_transpose
- Have you ever been without bra panties?
- Why are doctors paid to save?
- How are India's relations with its neighbors
- What is r and d
- Where was this photo taken most likely
- What did the Tiananmen Square massacre show?
- How does socialism destroy a society?
- How can I hire Android app developers
- Which Hollywood actress has an hourglass figure
- I like old people things why