Set goals for 2019
12 goals for 2019 - that's how easy it is to achieve your annual goal!
If you want 2019 to be a successful year, set your goals now. Because the new year is already in full swing. And what about the good New Year's resolutions?
Most of them are probably already lost in the hustle and bustle, right?
But that is not bad and does not indicate a lack of discipline or inability. Our inner weaker self has just made it a passion to consistently boycott new resolutions and habits first. As creatures of habit, we cannot do everything differently overnight. Old patterns may have crept in for years. It is therefore quite normal for us to switch to autopilot as soon as a professional problem has to be solved that requires full concentration and attention.
Concentration is not infinitely divisible
You can't focus on everything at the same time. And first of all, new resolutions are thrown overboard. But there is something you can do to avoid being suddenly surprised by Christmas in December 😉. Create a focus for yourself. This helps to keep track of stressful times and to make decisions.
- Now think about what is actually important to you. What would you like to have achieved in 2019 in retrospect?
- Do you see it as a whole? Can you have a theme for the New Year? So z. E.g. "2019 - my professional breakthrough". What do you stand for in 2019?
Achieve goals with focus
And now keep the focus on your annual goal. But please NOT by wanting to do everything immediately, but by having a plan.
- Now please come up with ONE goal per month that you would like to focus on. So it's kind of a sub-motto. January might have stood for "Orientation & Trying Out".
- February is not over yet. What should this month stand for? How about “daring something new” or “having fun” (PS: If you want more fun in your daily work, you will find further tips & tricks in my free e-book).
- Now write down a goal for each month that you would like to pay particular attention to during these 4 weeks.
In 12 steps to your personal annual goal
With a single motto goal per month and with the knowledge that these steps one after the other will be enough to be successful in 2019, your bastard can also go along this path. Do not overwhelm him, but challenge him calmly. Now it's your turn: What is important this month in order to take the second step?
Have fun with it 😊!
- What bad habits can be changed quickly
- The north in Westeros is xenophobic
- Here is someone obsessed with Donald Trump
- Are the Czechs friendly people
- Can you sell a car without a license plate
- Will eating green cabbage increase my IQ?
- Are the USA an Anglo-Saxon country?
- Saturn can be seen with binoculars
- Which companies don't use ERP?
- What distinguishes a Romanian accent in English
- Just like underpaid teachers are
- Is the branded manufacturer's branded goods legitimate
- Why you shouldn't take CBD at bedtime
- What causes hyperinflation in Venezuela
- What breed are Bengal
- How do I get a photo ID
- Will the Japanese economy collapse
- Can basketball shoes be used for running?
- What is your highest level of education
- Suspended ceilings are cheaper than drywall
- What are Hollywood's Kickass Movies
- Pakistani couples go on their honeymoon
- Is it worth it to become a personal trainer
- The British aren't good at cooking
- Who needs serviced apartments
- Why is haircut so expensive in the US
- Which portable room fan do you recommend
- How can foreign companies acquire Chinese companies
- Like Australoid are South Asians
- What is 1 normal NaOH
- Is snow bad for your roof
- Have you ever experienced a hurricane?
- What is meant by proof of employment
- Is considered young at 18