How can we deal with constant humiliation
How do insults arise and how do you feel insulted less often?
on the strength of our self-esteem
The lower our self-esteem, the faster we feel hurt, offended and devalued by criticism, disregard and rejection by others. If our self-esteem is low, then we see criticism, devaluation or rejection where there is none.
The criticism of the others struck me so deeply because it corresponded to my own doubts.
of our physical and mental condition
The more we are physically weakened or emotionally battered, the less we have z. B. to counter the negative comments of others.
of the place and time of the event
Usually the presence of other people who are important to us increases the extent of our offense.
from our experiences in similar situations
If we already have sore points, then we are at risk of seeing comments on this point as particularly hurtful.
of our gender
Women tend to feel hurt more quickly than men.
of the reasons we suspect behind the behavior of the other person
If we suspect a targeted attack on our dignity, then we feel more hurt than if we are convinced that the other knows or couldn't do it better.
of our expectations of the other
The higher our expectations of others, the more we give them the chance to hurt us by not meeting our expectations.
- What is opioid therapy for chronic pain
- Which is the best city in Egypt
- Why do some people hoard food
- Why do people spy on others
- Are the Bible years the same as ours?
- What kind of 401k thing is that
- What is a multinational company
- Ain't nothing right
- How common is trypophobia
- How do seniors contribute to society
- What screams You have no table manners
- Why don't I like seafood
- Why do we need childcare software
- Is it okay to buy YouTube subscribers
- We are facing a global water crisis
- How does society deal with older people
- Is snow bad for your roof
- Work at home jobs are a scam
- What seems easy is very difficult
- What's the worst thing about money
- Can Romania become a regional power?
- What are examples of a strong ambition
- How much of Australia does China own
- How do you clean your diving mask