Should I contact the HR manager directly
Should I apply directly or through a recruiter? [Duplicate]
This question already has an answer here:
I applied to a company that I really want to work for directly through their website. I received a response from HR that they would schedule interviews for the next week or two when the hiring manager returns from vacation. While they didn't mention anything about scheduling an interview for me, I have high hopes for that.
Today I found the same job at a recruitment agency while browsing the jobs. You don't mention the company, but I immediately identified the opportunity based on the job description and location.
My question is, is it wise to reapply through the recruiter for an additional advertisement and demonstrate my strong interest? Or is it received negatively?
NEVER apply twice for the same position. I can tell you from personal experience that a two-source resume is 100% rejected.
When you contact a recruiter, they receive a fee. The company will NOT be involved in a lawsuit over who will receive the finder fee.
They just blacklist you.
Skip the recruiter. You can negotiate a higher salary if the company doesn't have to pay the recruiter's finder fee !!! Also, since the hiring manager isn't there, the chances are the recruiter won't get you anywhere faster.
- What is Honduras famous for
- How would one practice Carvaka Hinduism
- Where is the IP address on the iPad
- Where does the name Hobo come from
- Would you send Lisa and Jungkook
- What are the fastest growing labor markets
- How do fashion trends affect youth?
- Should a resigned employee be punished
- Can I go swimming after donating blood?
- How long do cloth diapers last
- Why are some people unemployed
- India becomes the next superpower
- How should women reciprocate the chivalry of men?
- A saxophone makes your lips bigger
- How long should the breastfeeding period last?
- Why do adults behave childishly
- What sets Kerala apart from other Indian states
- Why are most Indian actors white
- Masturbates divinely
- How programmers earn 200,000 salaries
- How can I practice keeping expectations low?
- What is good music from Ireland
- There are project lenders worldwide
- Which country has the highest labor productivity
- Are baked beans keto
- How to hang drywall without studs
- Why do arabs and latinos look alike
- Have you ever accidentally injured an animal?
- What is strategic outsourcing
- How can I stop my child from screaming?
- What do you think of traveling alone
- Europe will become Islamic in 60 years
- Do we have dinner or do we have dinner