What is the salary of TET teachers
Teacher salary: pay teachers better based on performance?
Teachers' salaries rise with years of service - regardless of how much they do. This system must be abolished, demanded experts from the Institute of German Economy (IW) and the Initiative for New Social Market Economy (INSM) this week in Berlin. The employer-related institutes advocated rewarding educators, among other things, for teaching at problem schools or in subjects with a lot of work. Bonuses for leading working groups or graduating classes are also useful.
More motivation through performance incentives
"Performance incentives can motivate teachers and lead to better student performance," said INSM managing director Max Höfer. This would have been shown by studies in countries such as Finland or the Netherlands, which had done particularly well in the Pisa study.
Almost 2.8 billion could be saved
According to the INSM, almost a third of teachers in Germany will retire in the next ten years. According to IW calculations, the federal states save around 616 million euros a year because the teachers who retire usually receive significantly more salaries than their younger successors. By abolishing payment based on years of service, the savings amount could be increased to just under 2.8 billion euros per year, the scientists calculated. With this pot, the federal states could pay premiums for committed teachers.
- Are you related to someone who is famous?
- What sucks about being a Christian in America
- What year did cell phones go mainstream?
- How are hurricanes measured
- What is my life expectancy
- Where can a Muslim woman get a divorce?
- When is hurricane season in Hawaii
- Saturn can be seen with binoculars
- What are the most famous Hollywood films
- How is life in Great Britain
- Automation will lead to job losses
- How do you get over an affair
- Why do male cats run away?
- What is the DSC system
- How accurate is the traffic information from Google Maps
- What Hong Kongers don't like about Indians
- How much of the population are millennials
- Why is Christianity declining in the UK
- How important is political correctness
- What causes bad governance
- Is Urntrade a fake company
- Why is there no footpath for pedestrians
- ASP NET is dead
- What excites you about working at Amazon
- Really raped and looted Vikings
- What is your work from home
- Is punk rock related to heavy metal
- Hire Amazon Engineering remote workers
- Why is Outsourcing Good for Americans
- How can I get calm inside
- When did Ireland become a tax haven?
- Jews want to make Europe Islamic
- What is an AU fanfic
- What do ESTJs think of INFPs