Can 11-year-olds have sex 1
Teens and sex: what is allowed, what is forbidden?
The new Youth Protection Act came out in 2014. Parents should also know what the legal situation is with young people, love and sexuality and how the Youth Protection Act regulates sexual intercourse between young people, so that they know what is allowed and what is not and can also convey this to their pubescent children.
Legal regulations for adolescents in puberty and sex
The Youth Protection Act has introduced a so-called “age limit” for sex. It is intended to help protect young people from sexual assault by adults. The “age of consent” for sex in Germany is 14 years.
- Strictly speaking, when two teenagers 13-year-olds have sex with each other, this is prohibited by law. Sexual acts of legal age against children under 14 are considered sexual assault ("abuse"). For this, depending on the circumstances, a prison sentence of six months to ten years can be imposed.
- If z. For example, if a 13-year-old pubescent girl sleeps with a 14-year-old boy, the parents can file criminal charges against the 14-year-old's parents. (It remains to be seen whether this makes sense.)
- Consensual sex between young people of the same age over 14 is generally allowed. An age difference of around two or three years is tolerated in adolescents during puberty. A 14-year-old girl can sleep with a 16-year-old, or a 15-year-old with a 17-year-old - provided that both of them want to.
- The following legal provisions also apply: Sex with young people under the age of 18 is prohibited for young people and adults if a predicament is exploited, for example if the person concerned is drunk, passed out or numb.
- Sex with so-called protected persons under the age of 16 is also prohibited and punishable. This law applies, for example, to teachers, bosses or educators to whom the young people are entrusted for upbringing, training or supervision. This also includes au pair "parents", host parents of exchange students, etc.
- It goes without saying that birth parents, foster parents and adoptive parents are also prohibited from having sex with their underage children. Here, too, adults face a fine or imprisonment of up to five years.
- Why is France a beautiful country
- What is the difference between fishing rods
- Do you think Arab women are hot
- Men like to wear women's panties
- How can I improve my reading?
- Are the people rude in New York?
- What are the characteristics of the foreign culture
- What decides about your gender
- What is the name of this calm feeling
- How important are soil tests
- What is stopping you from looking for another job?
- Who is the best sachin or dhoni
- Why can demagogues come to power?
- Why does broken expectations hurt
- Which companies are the best investments
- How can I expose a manipulative teacher
- Is belief dangerous
- How safe is it to drive Uber
- How could rail traffic be improved?
- All governments are the same
- Azerbaijanis become more or less religious
- Why should the success of a life career be important
- How many years did Jesus preach?
- Life in South Korea is amazing