What is Tesla Motors
Tesla Stock News: Latest news on the electric car maker
Tesla Motors, founded in 2003 in California's Silicon Valley, initially focused on the development of the electric sports car. The drive train is based on an AC induction motor, this motor was patented by the inventor Nikola Tesla, who gave the company its name, back in 1888. In 2012 Tesla brought out the Model S, the first electrically powered sedan in the premium segment. The battery provided the four-door sedan with a range of up to 500 km, and the model was named Car of the Year by Motor Trend magazine.
In late 2014, Tesla CEO Elon Musk unveiled the dual-engine, all-wheel drive version of the Model S, with the power and handling of a sports car. The key to performance are highly efficient motors on the front and rear axles. In the Model S P85D, a front engine complements the high-performance rear engine, which takes the sports car from zero to 100 km / h in 3.4 seconds.
Tesla owners can easily charge their car at home. The Tesla Supercharger network is available for long-distance journeys. These charging stations deliver around half the battery charge in around 20 minutes, and free of charge!
Tesla now has an assembly plant in Tilburg, the Netherlands, and a production facility in Lathrop, California. In addition to the car models, the Gigafactory, in which lithium-ion batteries are produced, is being built in the Nevada desert together with partners such as Panasonic. These storage systems are intended to increase the security of supply in the future and reduce energy costs for industry and private households.
The Tesla share can be traded on the stock exchange since June 29, 2010. Tesla was thus the first American automobile company on the stock exchange since Ford in 1956. The electrical pioneer raised fresh capital of around 226 million US dollars with a total of 13.3 million new Tesla shares. To date, Tesla shares have performed very well for early investors.
Read the latest news and today's news about Tesla here.
- Are parks and recreation worth seeing
- How can technology lead to underemployment?
- Which company offers event management software?
- Can beat Blackpink BTS
- What are the different types of carpets
- What is your favorite romantic moment
- What really annoys an ENFP
- How did Trump help America
- What do petrochemical engineers really do
- What do other cultures think of Americans
- Why don't black women date white men
- Should Indonesia accept the Rohingyas
- Is lobby legal in Singapore
- What Happens When Puppies Eat Dog Food
- Which ELP album is your favorite?
- How to get sick quickly
- What is a teacher
- Are Russians white or Asian
- What is a traditional Israeli dinner
- Can you pay a traffic ticket too late?
- Why did Nokia fail in India
- Why do we have to cook food
- Drogon loves his brothers
- Has anyone been hired to do whitetruffle?