Causes 84 oxygen saturation brain damage
Breathing and lack of oxygen
The oxygen saturation of the blood is in the normal range between 94 and 98 percent. If the value is lower, one speaks of a lack of oxygen in the blood (hypoxemia). This can manifest itself as a feeling of weakness, dizziness and general malaise. Depending on the duration of the condition, breathing and pulse are accelerated. Those affected can experience shortness of breath even with low exertion, chest pain, tremors, sweating, alternating feelings of heat and cold, as well as altered perception and even loss of consciousness. The symptoms are often quite diffuse and unspecific. In order to prevent organ damage due to long-term oxygen deficiency, a quick medical clarification of the symptoms is recommended.
If hypoxemia is suspected, the immediately available carbon dioxide and oxygen pressure in the blood are measured using a blood gas analysis, using easily available, since it is inexpensive, bloodless oximetry, only the oxygen saturation of the red blood cells is measured - however, this can result in incorrect values in the case of circulatory disorders in the fingers Show. A lack of oxygen in the blood can have many causes, such as reduced oxygen levels in the surrounding air, anemia, COPD or other lung diseases and cardiovascular diseases. Treatment for lack of oxygen in the blood depends on the cause diagnosed.
- Obama was elected because of climate change
- Why am I afraid to be transgender?
- Can a diabetic drink rum?
- What should I eat in Hawaii
- How much should parents pay their babysitter
- What are the famous biotechnology websites
- How and why did sexism begin
- Which CV format do employers prefer?
- Unemployment is rising in the UK due to Brexit
- Jews in Israel are mostly German
- How do you say please in Persian
- How is software development outsourced normally?
- What's your favorite crunchy snack
- What is Google LLC
- Will my marriage fail without children
- Is someone against iodized salt
- Why do people cry over sad films
- Is polygamy abnormal
- What is your favorite obscenity
- Which inventions can be patented?
- How much do lawyers litigate
- Lyanna Stark was a home wrench
- Where's the best bar in Portland OR
- How can I reduce income tax
- Andrew Johnson was a bad president
- You can try to get 1k upvotes
- What is your horror story as a financial advisor
- Which iPhone headphones have the best microphone?
- What do you like about a pizza
- How do I apply window stickers
- How can I whiten my vagina
- What are the real flaws in Islam
- Are there Muslim republicans