Which subjects are required for forensics?
Forensics studies: courses, content, career opportunities
A forensics degree is one thing above all: extremely exciting. As a forensic scientist, you are decisively involved in the investigation of criminal offenses - regardless of whether they take place in the real or in the virtual world. A degree in forensics could be a good fit for you if you are interested in uncovering crimes, biology and chemistry or, alternatively, IT security.
Forensics studies in numbers: degree, job prospects, salary
Entry-level industries for forensic graduates
Over half of the forensics graduates work in the service sector
Salary development for forensics graduates
After 10 years, the starting salary for forensic graduates increases sixfold
Where can I study forensics?
While there are already numerous opportunities to study forensics in other European countries, there are currently only a few universities in Germany that offer a complete forensics degree on a full-time basis. The interdisciplinary course is still relatively new!
Among the few universities that specifically offer a forensics course, we recommend the courses at the Hochschule Fresenius, WINGs Hochschule and Wilhelm Büchner Hochschule - depending on the focus you are interested in and whether you are interested in face-to-face or distance learning.
The strengths of the Hochschule Fresenius are the support in small groups and the great practical relevance, which is particularly important when studying forensics. With distance learning at the WINGs University you have the advantage that you can structure your studies very flexibly. As a result, this university has particularly high success rates.
We recommend that you order the information material for the degree programs that interest you. It's free and only takes a few seconds. With the help of the information material, you can see at a glance how the different forensics courses differ, how the forensics course is structured and where the differences and focuses are in comparison.
Applied Chemistry for Analytics, Forensics and Life Science (B.Sc.)
- Language: German
- Start: WS
- Face-to-face study
Economic Forensics (M.Sc.)
- Language: German
- Start: WS
- Part-time studies
Important: There are also alternative courses of study
- Which startups are hiring in Singapore
- Why did Shakuni want to retaliate?
- What was Marilyn Manson arrested for?
- Research analyst is a good job
- Who invented the angles
- Are INTPs really just sociopaths
- Is it racist to oppose a religion?
- Women like sex more than men
- Are Irish Caucasian
- How can constipation cause severe back pain
- What drugs interact with CBD oil
- What is a good example of bad parenting
- Where can I buy inexpensive stationary online
- What does Mudak mean in Russian
- Canadians are proud of rapeseed oil
- Make yourself sleepy with air conditioners
- What's your favorite hotel in Phuket
- What are the commandments of God
- What role do managers play in business
- What is the procedure according to CA IPCC
- The saddest part of life is death
- Why should the school hours be shorter?
- Shall we eat animals?
- What is an accountant