Is Charminar really haunted
There are also places in the world where summer holidays don't keep their promises
Summer, sun, vacation time? Yes, but be careful: If your trip takes you overseas, you should first study the weather at your destination in detail so that you don't experience a cold - or wet - surprise!
South Africa is the perfect destination if you want to escape the European winter - it is summer in this beautiful country. Conversely, you have to expect cool temperatures and a lot of rain in July and August. It gets really cold at night, especially in the famous Kruger National Park. However, the bare branches of the trees are an advantage when you go on safari.
Also interesting:7 good reasons why your next vacation should take you to South Africa
In principle, you can travel to the huge country in South America all year round. But if your trip takes place in July or August, you should better pack your winter jacket for certain regions (e.g. Patagonia)! You can ski in the country's ski resorts, but due to the lack of heating in most of the buildings, winter time in the country is not ideal for those who are sensitive to the cold.
Australia is actually worth a trip all year round, but in the European summer it can get really cold, especially in the south of the country. In the cool metropolises of Sydney and Melbourne, temperatures like to move around or even below 10 degrees - and around the capital Canberra it sometimes even snows. Then, in the worst case scenario, you spent most of the year in winter.
Also interesting:You have to eat this when you are in Australia
India is huge and the weather in the north and south of the country is completely different. However, you should avoid traveling to India in July, August and September if possible. From mid-July, the whole country is hit by monsoon rains, which only decrease from mid-October. In addition to the fact that you have to expect thunderstorms almost every day, many roads are impassable in the monsoon season.
Scorching heat and an almost unbearably high humidity: Vietnam is definitely not the right country for summer time. Temperatures are around 40 degrees and you have to expect tropical rain showers in the afternoons.
Also interesting:What is the secret of Vietnamese cuisine?
- What is the greatest paradox of vengeance
- What does CHE mean in Filipino
- Is college free in Canada for citizens
- What are the benefits of American veterans
- Why do we learn music in school
- What was your favorite homemade Christmas present
- How expensive is Ahmedabad to live in
- Do Asians ever get tired of rice
- Why are most Chinese people intolerant to lactose
- What is recruiting
- IPCC equals completion
- What's your favorite memory of Detroit
- Is Islam bad for world peace
- Why did God punish Job?
- How's the night life in Atlanta, GA
- The traffic in Bangalore is the worst in India
- What are the reasons why companies advertise
- Is communication a learned skill or an instinct
- Online dating site is best for singles
- Why are social values important
- Why do everyone hate koreaboos
- Has the culture changed in Japan?
- What does a triathlon consist of
- What is more important family or religion
- Is belief dangerous
- What is the best Chinese staple food
- What are examples of talents and skills
- Is it difficult to host a foreign exchange student
- How can you cook smoked meat under pressure?
- Can we do a GPU per CPU
- What's your way of emphasizing food
- What is a splinter wound