How can Quora close its gender gap
The women and the network
Since the Internet has existed, there have been significant differences between women and men in terms of access and frequency of use. This internet gender gap seems to have largely been eliminated among young women today. However, gender-specific usage patterns can still be seen in all age groups - even where new applications allow more diverse possibilities. This book provides an overview of the development lines, behavioral dimensions and networking possibilities of the various age groups and user segments. Using specific examples, it is shown how women use the innovation potential of the Internet to shape their life and work biographies.
Quantitative and qualitative internet use by and for women
Online and offline strategies to attract women to the Internet business as a target group
Engagement in social networks
Internet business and career entry reports
Practical examples from education, further training, trade, media, financial services and market research
The target groups
Education, marketing, sales specialists and PR staff, SEM / CRM managers, social services, third sector, sports clubs, women's organizations, political associations, universities
Birgit Kampmann is the managing director of the Competence Center Technology-Diversity-Equal Opportunities e.V.
Bernhard Keller, Social scientist, works as a market researcher at Maritz Research, is the author of specialist articles and gives lectures on his work topics.
Michael Knippelmeyer, Political scientist, is Director Public Relations at TNS Infratest / TNS Emnid.
Frank Wagner has been an internet entrepreneur for many years (founder nugg-ad, Jamii and others).
- Birgit Kampmann
- Bernhard Keller
- Michael Knippelmeyer
- Frank Wagner
- 2.Mother cityGermany
About the editors
- Book TitleWomen and the Net
- Book Subtitle Offers and usage from a gender perspective
- Editors Birgit Kampmann
- DOIhttps: //doi.org/10.1007/978-3-8349-4129-9
- Copyright InformationGabler Verlag | Springer Fachmedien Wiesbaden2013
- Publisher NameGabler Verlag, Wiesbaden
- eBook Packages Business and Economics (German Language)
- Hardcover ISBN978-3-8349-4128-2
- eBook ISBN978-3-8349-4129-9
- Edition Number1
- Number of PagesXXI, 328
- Number of Illustrations50 b / w illustrations, 0 illustrations in color
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- How is IB Informatik
- Where are the best online investment forums
- Is good good
- Why do my parents hate me
- How much formaldehyde do cardboard boxes contain
- What is line infantry
- Why did Ian Curtis commit suicide
- How do I start an airline
- Has a non-Muslim ever read the Koran?
- Do you know humble rich people
- Why are people obsessed with Trump
- Why are Vietnamese foods so gross
- Are labor rights human rights
- How effective are private O-Levels
- Which US state has the best cuisine?
- What are some tips for self-education
- When will I be successful 1
- What is a living being
- Which are top universities for MIM
- When does EY conduct its off-campus?
- How are foreigners treated in Germany?
- Feminists believe that men bully women
- How to cook padron peppers
- In which countries are non-vegetables prohibited?