What good things did Trump do
Donald Trump - He kept these election promises
Donald Trump thinks that the media treat him very unfairly and only report bad things about him. We have now tried to collect the good news from his first days in office. As a peace offer.
Successful oath. The good news started right at the beginning: Donald Trump pronounced his constitutional oath loud and clear, with no dropouts. That is by no means a matter of course. Barack Obama may have drawn far more visitors to the mall in 2009. However, he had stumbled over a word when he was being sworn in and had to start again. Trump was spared this embarrassment.
The first dance at the presidential ball. Donald and Melania Trump were much stiffer in the traditional first dance at the presidential balls than Obama and his wife Michelle. But Trump had a special selection of music to offer. He had Frank Sinatra's "My Way" play. And there it says in the first line: “And now the end is near.” This can only be understood as a smiling allusion to all the fears that Trump will bring about the decline of the West and the liberal world order. And it shows that Trump is capable of humorous self-irony. We'd like to see more of that in the future instead of these dogged arguments about audience numbers.
- What's your worst experience with HMRC
- Why do so many countries own Antarctica
- Why are European countries so small
- How would people infiltrate criminal syndicates
- Can suffering improve people
- What are the gains from digital marketing
- People overreact to someone who accelerates
- How clean are the Americans
- Can social media help overcome shyness?
- How many Americans learn a second language
- Will Jungkook from BTS go out with Billie Eilish
- Do the Vietnamese sound strange to foreigners
- Why is there no footpath for pedestrians
- How do marketplace websites market themselves
- Can undercover cops have sex with escorts
- How important is emotional intelligence in relationships
- How important is MATLAB
- Can I leave a check on PayPal?
- How can I improve my grades dramatically
- What kind of people do social workers have
- Which doctors have to work night shifts?
- Can we eat fish after drinking milk?
- What is biodiversity
- Relationships Why do we fight so much