What is an unexpected threat in the Comoros
Available in the following countries: Albania, Algeria, Austria, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belgium, Benin, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Chad, Comoros, Ivory Coast, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus (Greek) (south), Cyprus (Turkish ) (North), Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Germany, Greece, Guinea, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Italy, Jordan, Kazakhstan , Kuwait, Latvia, Lebanon, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, Mauritania, Morocco, Mozambique, Netherlands, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia , Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sudan, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Uganda, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Yemen.
Our single risk insurance protects your company against unexpected financial losses that could affect the proper performance of your contract or the development of your investments. It does not matter whether the losses are due to business failures or political events as a result of government measures. As a bank or financial institution, you can also benefit from our insurance and have your interests in the contract or project covered
- Protect your balance sheet and corporate profits
- Expand your international trade and strengthen your global presence
- Increase your creditworthiness
"We offer fast, comprehensive and creative insurance solutions in a fast-moving business environment"
- Insurance policies cannot be canceled
- Insurance policies can be renewed
- Combined protection against non-performance, payment default and insolvency
- Cover for up to 7 years
- High security with A rating from A.M. Best and Fitch
With a wide range of customizable insurance products, Credendo Single Risk helps you open up new markets around the world - even in the most complex and remote regions that you once thought were inaccessible.
Whether it is the signing of a commercial contract with a (private or public) foreign buyer / supplier, the implementation of a foreign project or the protection of your assets abroad - we support you with the protection of your individual contract against the full spectrum of political and business risks associated with trading overseas.
Our tailor-made insurance offers comprehensive and innovative solutions for the specific risks that your company is exposed to.
- Our team of credit checkers specialize in emerging markets and are recognized for developing innovative coverage models for all complex cross-border deals.
- Our partner network in important world regions supports us with current information and additional capacity, and helps us to contain the risk in the event of potential demands.
- We are a member of all relevant industry associations including ICISA, AMAN Union and AIDA. Our goal is to impart in-depth knowledge about our industry and to raise the quality standards of trade insurance products.
Contact one of our competent experts in your area.
- Is BTS Taehyung a Christian or a religious
- How do helicopters park themselves?
- Why do air purifiers smell
- Why did your mother call you cry
- Can we get BDS at 70 percentiles
- Will the US economy collapse again?
- Tech companies are ousting Bay Area locals
- What do the Japanese eat for breakfast
- What candles are you making
- What is your least favorite thing
- Is PewDiePie a racist misogynist anti-Semite
- Is rule of law rule of law
- Where can I find companies for sponsoring
- What is the living situation like in Japan
- May teachers receive letters from students
- What is Dolby Digital Plus
- Who is the leader of Australia
- What are you so over
- Why are animals so obsessed with food?
- Which country has a zero birth rate?
- Why didn't Arya Stark kill Sandor Clegane?
- What are the similarities between trade and industry
- What does starfish eat
- What is bluetooth technology