Why is haircut so expensive in the US
A question of the cut : What does it actually cost ... to visit the hairdresser?
The opposite is true. It is not women who pay more at the hairdresser's, but men. “The prices in the women's and men's salon are much closer together than you might think,” says Jörg Müller. As head of the Central Association of the German Hairdressing Trade, he should know that. "In the medium-priced salons, the average price for a haircut in the women's salon is 17.80 euros, in the men's salon 14.40 euros dry, 17.90 euros wet."
He does not deny that the prices differ greatly in individual cases. A wave of water here, a color there, that is reflected on the bill. And so the “service factor” for women is 2.4 - in the men's salon only 1.1 services per visit.
The eye also pays
Another reason: the eye also pays. “It's almost a bit like in gastronomy, where the spectrum ranges from the classic restaurant to the snack bar.” A good salon owner sets the price for a haircut using a mixed calculation: How is the salon equipped, what is the ambience, what is it like the employees are trained and how are they paid.
Working hours are also a factor. In fact, a woman's haircut often takes longer. A bob is just more complicated to cut than a simple men's haircut. So the opposite is not always true.
At the beginning of each week we attach a price tag to goods that do not fit into a shopping basket.
- Why does jazz music appeal to me?
- What is the difference between metal and punk
- Are my grades good enough for GCSE?
- Should I buy a Moto G5?
- How do I estimate the web design costs
- Are Indians discriminated against abroad?
- What do Chinese women like most?
- What is IT law
- How can Nigeria get rid of corruption
- How can home renovation save you money
- What is a codified law
- Why do banks use large office buildings?
- What do you think of Italian rap
- Who is the hottest person you met
- Is someone looking for outsourcing projects
- What makes a person irritating
- Does the order of birth affect a person's personality
- How did Jim Jones convince people
- Most British say bloody
- When you meditate what is your mantra
- How did child labor end
- How do you deal with the daily stress
- Amazon is a secondary technology company
- Can i have sex with my teacher