How do you deal with the daily stress
The cardiovascular system is weakened by chronic stress. Researchers have found that those who are constantly stressed suffer from cardiovascular diseases about twice as often as those who are less stressed.
Typical symptoms are:
- high blood pressure
- Increased fat levels in the blood
- Increased deposits in the vessels
All of these factors increase your risk of getting one Heart attack to suffer. It can also Cardiac arrhythmias come. Common sensations are:
- Racing heart or stumbling
- Chest pain
The effects of stress can also be felt in the gastrointestinal tract. The body produces more stomach acid due to the increased number of stress hormones. As a result, those affected suffer more often from unpleasant things heartburn.
There is also a higher risk of stomach ulcers. Chronic stress, however, can only trigger an ulcer if the lining of the stomach is already inflamed. This inflammation can arise, for example, from the increased amount of stomach acid. Typical complaints that go along with it:
- Pain in the upper abdomen
- Loss of appetite
Further consequences of stress in the gastrointestinal area are chronic digestive problems, e.g. B. Constipation or diarrhea.
Stress is also a major risk factor for diabetes, as is being overweight or not being physically active. In stressful situations, the hormone will Cortisol released. Thereby the blood sugar level rises and the body is activated. In addition, the organism releases stress-related messenger substances. These reduce the effect of insulin, which makes it difficult to regulate blood sugar. The result: Chronically stressed people are more likely to develop diabetes.
You can recognize diabetes by the following symptoms, among others:
- Strong thirst
- Weight loss
- Frequent need to urinate
- Poor wound healing
Weakened immune system
If the body is on alert, the immune system is strengthened for a short time. So it can fight off infections faster. But the stress hormone cortisol weakens the immune system's defenses over the long term. Bacteria and viruses can attack the organism more easily and are only fended off with little success. As a result, stressed people suffer more often from infectious diseases. Usually these are colds or herpes. They also take longer to get well again.
Due to the constant alertness of the body, the muscles are permanently tense. This tension is mostly noticeable in the head, shoulder and back area. The result is headache and backache, which without adequate relaxation can turn into chronic stress. As a result, the body is exhausted and less efficient.
Reinforcement of skin diseases
Neurodermatitis sufferers in particular notice the effects of stress on their skin. The inflammation of the skin typical of neurodermatitis and the itching increase as a result of long-term exposure. To relieve tension, the only thing that usually helps is scratching. However, this increases the inflammation. The suppression of the itching in turn increases the internal tension. Without stress relief, those affected suffer more and more from the disease.
The symptoms of psoriasis and hives are similar. These, too, can be aggravated by constant stress.
- What is your opinion on Indian politicians
- How do I stop being so morose
- Failures make life beautiful
- Why is a visa not approved?
- There are too many future programmers
- What is your favorite building material
- Why doesn't Quora show my activity
- How does Walmart cash handwritten checks
- Can China become a 50 trillion economy
- What do tourists think of America
- Why is bread so delicious
- What are examples of neglect
- What should I know about Kyrgyzstan
- Are neglected children aware of neglect?
- Part-time jobs 4
- Is revenge murder morally justified
- Why are jobs still being sent abroad
- Is the Red Cross an NGO
- What's your rating of Charlotte NC
- 3 things needed on a tropical island
- What is Durmstrang in Harry Potter
- Is Donald Trump Really a Republican 1
- The USA is looked down upon
- In which activity are you the most average
- There are project lenders worldwide
- How can I stop procrastination while studying?
- How do you get real flowers
- Why do liberals love Alexandria Ocasio Cortez
- Who is the ultimate female role model
- Can a student learn Hadoop
- Is there a job website in China
- How can I please a pregnant woman
- What are the Chinese Christmas rules
- What inspires political ideology