What makes you feel special
10 ways to make a man feel special
A successful relationship requires commitment from both partners. Do your part with these 10 tips to make your man feel unique.
We don't often see or read anything about making a MAN feel special in a relationship. I always encourage men to treat the woman in their life better, be romantic and real and all those beautiful things.
But in reality it applies to both parties.
Every successful relationship requires constant effort from BOTH partners.
To give you some ideas on how to do your part, here are 10 things you can do to make the man in your life feel special. Believe me, he'll really appreciate it.
Now that you've got my suggestions, what are some of your ideas for making your special man feel valued? Tell me in the comments below!
10 ways to make a man feel special
1. Compliment him.
This may come as a surprise to many women, but it is rare for men to receive genuine compliments. We are often the ones who give compliments. So by giving your guy real admiration, he'll feel valued.
2. Ask him for his advice.
Stereotypically, when women tell a man about their problems, they don't necessarily look for a solution. You want someone to listen. However, the man's instinct is to provide a solution.
So ask him specifically for his advice. It makes him feel useful, wanted, and even needed. This allows him to tense his problem-solving muscles and get the feeling that he is contributing to your life.
3. Wear the outfit you know he loves.
I'm sure you've heard this before ... Men are visual beings. But it's about more than just looking good.
When a man sees you in something you know he loves, he will realize that you are making the effort to look good especially for him.
4. Give him your undivided attention.
Yes, women are better at multitasking than men. You may have the ability to check your email and still give him your attention, but it shows your lack of intention.
Show him that he has your full and complete attention.
5. Make him comfortable opening up to you.
Men are often told to be strong. This is mistakenly interpreted as not being allowed to be emotional. I firmly believe that showing emotions takes more strength than suppressing them, but social structures often tell us otherwise.
This means that there are very few safe places for men to open up and let out what is bothering them - no matter how much they want it to be. Providing your man with a safe place to go out will be a welcome gesture of love and affection.
6. Be loving with him.
As simple as this is, it is often overlooked.
Little things like holding hands, walking arm in arm, or resting your head on his shoulder can make him feel like he's protecting you ... even when you don't need his protection. Protecting you is often a man's way of showing you his love.
7. Show him that he is a priority.
We all lead very busy lives with friends, family, work, and hobbies, but make sure you include him where you can.
Time is the most precious thing we all have because we can't get it back once we've spent it. It is also the most important gift we can give to someone.
8. Take the bill.
Yeah, I believe a man should always pay on dates. Not necessarily just the first date, but also after.
However, if you slip your credit card every now and then without your husband noticing, he won't find it bad. It shows him that you value the things he does for you and that you are ready to take care of him too.
9. Hug him lovingly.
Men often communicate physically, be it through body language or by putting his arm around your shoulders. It's a language he instinctively understands.
Women can send a very important message of love to their guy through physical closeness. Holding him just a little longer and hugging him just a little tighter shows him the affection he longs for.
10. If you value what he's doing for you, tell him.
Romance and relationships go both ways. A good man gives you without expecting anything in return, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't do anything. Tell your man that you appreciate that he is part of your life.
- Who Spends Free Money on Twitter
- How secure is Hotspot Shield VPN
- Which companies offer outsourcing in community management?
- The British think America is gigantic
- What is the agile methodology in SDLC
- How do billionaires donate millions
- What is 4 4 4 1 1
- Bilingual people are smarter
- How can I talk without technology
- Which industries require business intelligence software
- Will Walmart ever outperform Amazon and sales?
- What are some irritating everyday problems
- What is the crime rate in Australia?
- What causes water bubbles on my breasts
- What is the oral tradition of Judaism
- How do people define their identity
- Is IMVU fun? Why or why not
- What is the greatest illusion in life
- How old is the Telugu language
- What are the earphones with the best microphone
- Can you be brutally honest about something
- The Jeffery Epstein case has been dropped
- What makes you busy
- Makes a podcast expensive
- How do I get a Japanese girlfriend
- Red Bull is taurine harmful
- Have you ever seen a doctor cry
- Who can defeat Narendra Modi in India
- How can you motivate me
- What big industries are in Rajasthan
- What is the highest paid nursing career
- Can you boil over an egg
- How many unknown diseases are there