Does Anthony Bourdain own any restaurants
Celebrity chef Anthony Bourdain died at the age of 61
The US celebrity chef Anthony Bourdain was found dead in Strasbourg on Friday. The 61-year-old was on tour in France filming episodes for his CNN series "Parts Unknown". According to CNN, it should be a suicide, so far there is no evidence of third party intervention.
"His love for great adventures, new friends, good food and drink and the remarkable stories of the world made him a unique storyteller," said the broadcaster. "Our thoughts and prayers go with his daughter and his family at this incredibly difficult time." Bourdain had spoken openly about being addicted to cocaine and having a propensity for alcohol in the 1980s.
Born in New York, Bourdain grew up in neighboring New Jersey and completed his culinary training at the renowned Culinary Institute of America. He worked as a chef in New York restaurants and became head chef in the now closed Brasserie Les Halles.
Bourdain was first known for his article "Don't Eat Before Reading This" in the "New York Times" in 1999. His first book "Kitchen Confidential: Adventures in the Culinary Underbelly" followed a year later, in which he reported on the unpleasant sides of the life of a cook and activities in the restaurant business.
Other non-fiction books followed, as well as detective novels and TV documentaries, such as "A Cook's Tour" and "A Question of Taste". Since 2013 he has hosted the program "Parts Unknown" for CNN.
In 2016, pictures went around the world that showed him and Barack Obama eating noodle in a street food restaurant in Hanoi. (Reuters, red, June 8, 2018)
Help in crises
There are a number of contact points for people in crisis situations and their relatives. At www.suizid-praevention.gv.at you can find emergency numbers and first aid for thoughts of suicide.
Telephone help in the event of a crisis is also available from:
● Telephone counseling 142, daily, from midnight to midnight.
● Crisis Intervention Center 01/406 95 95 (Monday to Friday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.); also personal and e-mail advice: www.kriseninterventionszentrum.at.
● Social psychiatric emergency service / PSD Daily, midnight to midnight, Tel .: 01/31330
Relatives can find information and materials at www.suizidpraevention.at and www.agus-selbsthilfe.de.
- Why do so many Americans hate Muslims
- What sura should women in Tarawih recite?
- What is the dress code for girls
- What is a tax address register
- What is the difference between metal and punk
- Which Sims 4 expansion packs are best
- What are some informal greetings
- What is your rating of MyOnlineCA
- What days could a woman get pregnant?
- Why don't the Druze accept converts?
- Very bad dreams come true
- Can a book change someone's life?
- What type of MBTI do narcissists have
- What is life without cell phones
- Who was Hans Magnus Enzensberger
- Is GPA important for summer internships
- Why do we need an economic system
- What do you mean by CA.
- Is Westworld better than Game of Thrones
- Is belief dangerous
- Why can't we see stars in Singapore
- Is Cuban coffee stronger than espresso
- Why would anyone pretend to be dead?
- Is socialism good